**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

Associate
So realistically, slum it with 64Gb storage and the smaller phone if you want a half way approachable price, or it's just a ripoff again. Oh well... Apple / OnePlus can have my money for the next few years until (if) Google ever sort it out.

Soldato
Agreed. I mean, is the video still **** ? Who knows. Reviews will be interesting.

Did they even flash up any specs? Like does it record at 4k30 or 60? Does it have any front facing cameras?

When should we expect the reviewers to have the pixel 4 compared to the likes of Oneplus and samsung s10?

I'm never this early to the party, so i dont know what to expect. Will reviews be a couple of days? or weeks? typically?

Cheers

Reviewers have had it a few days already I think, I'd expect full reviews to be up by the end of the week.

Soldato
Ordered a 4 in Orange, says it will be Oct 29th. Damn, I guess I was too slow if some got it for the 21st... :(

Agreed, although I defended them earlier, that wasn't all that great a presentation I would say.

Soldato
Did they even flash up any specs? Like does it record at 4k30 or 60? Does it have any front facing cameras?

Reviewers have had it a few days already I think, I'd expect full reviews to be up by the end of the week.
The specs sheet isn't loading for me on the Google Store. So they're a mystery at this stage.

EDIT: It seems they were waiting for me to post! :p Literally loaded the second I posted this.

Associate
Ordered a 4 in Orange, says it will be Oct 29th. Damn, I guess I was too slow if some got it for the 21st... :(

Agreed, although I defended them earlier, that wasn't all that great a presentation I would say.

im hoping people will be adding to the basket increasing the shipment date but not buying meaning we should get ours earlier! fingers crossed!

Soldato
I note that the Pixel 4 has 5.7" screen. That's really close to the 2 XL at 6"? I'm thinking the 6.3" of the Pixel 4XL might actually be too big.

I'm tempted by the P4 but the 64GB is dampening the enthusiasm a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom