Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Caporegime
Some of the leaks indicate some changes, first game ends with Jenova fight, which doesn't make much sense if it ends as you leave Midgar.

So it'll be interesting to see how this plays out, but I still think it'll be earth shatteringly disappointing.

A bit like just completing Reach on the MCC and waiting for Halo 1.

Associate
If it ends right after Jenova fight which essentially might indicate the game does kind of go further than Midgar, so essentially ending as you arrive to Costa del sol if going by original game play-time.

Associate
If it ends right after Jenova fight which essentially might indicate the game does kind of go further than Midgar, so essentially ending as you arrive to Costa del sol if going by original game play-time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes past midgar, we have seen summons which dont appear until after midgar, sephiroth is hardly in the midgar section of the game but is in the trailers. I know they are changing it up but to make midgar only a "full length" final fantasy is going to mean a lot of extra content, will they really change the story that much?

Caporegime
I wouldn't be surprised if it goes past midgar, we have seen summons which dont appear until after midgar, sephiroth is hardly in the midgar section of the game but is in the trailers. I know they are changing it up but to make midgar only a "full length" final fantasy is going to mean a lot of extra content, will they really change the story that much?

We've also only seen Midgar in all pre release materials.

Associate
We've also only seen Midgar in all pre release materials.
No but the flashback to sephiroth occurs outside of Midgar so chances are then the last 1/4 of the game will be Junon,Kalm and ship containing Jenova Birth boss fight if going by the leaks.
Unless they change that whole part completely.

Associate
No but the flashback to sephiroth occurs outside of Midgar so chances are then the last 1/4 of the game will be Junon,Kalm and ship containing Jenova Birth boss fight if going by the leaks.
Unless they change that whole part completely.

That's what I meant in my post, unless theres massive change in story I think we will get something outside of midgar

Soldato
I think it's possible we'll get a Jenova fight within Midgar this time around, it isn't much of a push to add one really, especially when Sephiroth takes over Jenova's body and frees Cloud and company in the Shinra building.

Associate
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom