Winter 2019/2020

Soldato
more storm watching tomorrow ,scary beach break at Towan today ,bottled more than i caught

Screenshot-20200208-201955-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Associate
We have a level 2 Estofex warning in place for parts of the UK.

Precipitation for the early hours and tomorrow is incredibly, nevermind the wind gust speeds someplaces are going to be swimming.

showforecast.cgi

Man of Honour
OP
the wind dosnt seem too bad yet ,its like a strong but steady one ,not the gusty type that blows bins everywhere (stop me if i get too technical)

While they aren't the fastest of wind speeds there is a lot of steady power behind them here - moving heavy stuff around with ease in the garden be surprised if this doesn't bring down a few trees.

Man of Honour
OP
2 fence panels down (though they were on their way out from the last lot of wind), lost half the roof on our Pagoda style thingy and lots of rubbish blown in. Also our neighbour have a long hedge parallel with the wall between us which is sheltered in theory from the wind by the wall but for some reason has been blown to an angle.

Man of Honour
Lots of dead wood fallen out of the trees here, but they are weathering it well without their leaves.

I did laugh to myself when I heard a family with a small kid walking through a park that has loads of trees. People really are morons. Sure, nothing will ever happen to you.

Back
Top Bottom