Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The thing is people are attacking him for being such an absolute bottom of the barrel piece of excrement. This man doesn't seem to care about the lives lost and is only capable of focusing on his ratings and his campaign. That's reason enough to distrust him, and be rather vocal about it. I fail to see a single redeeming quality in him, and I'm also yet to see an actual legitimate reason to support him, yet here we are.

I told you exactly why people uninvolved in US politics are supporting him -

To "Mr Rational" who likes Trump (or is anti-left/SJW) the "attacks" look like the unhinged screeching of a lunatic - HE IS A PIECE OF EXCREMENT!!!!!! etc - Of course people will support him when faced with that amount of bat-poop crazy.

Alternatively -

To "Mr Rational" who dislikes Trump your whole reply makes perfect sense and is completely rational because Trump really is a disgusting human and it's unbelievable that people could even dream of supporting such a horrible man.

So which is right then because they can't both be correct?

The saying that the "truth" for one side is a "lie" for the other is pretty accurate here, which is why the sides have split further and further apart into "tribalism" and, for the majority in here, they are unwilling to see even a hint of the other sides points, because if their enemies were right about even 1% of their claims, it'd make the other side feel stupid or be "wrong", which no-one wants, so they'll just ignore it whilst the "attacks" go on from both sides. I don't see that getting better when Trump wins 2020 (which I believe he will looking at the abysmal DNC so far) or when when whoever wins 2024 is elected, I think the "tribalism" has gone too far for the "centre" to ever be regained for a generation or two.

Soldato
Haha, Twitter are actually fact checking Trump's tweets now. He tweeted earlier about mail in ballots and voter fraud, however it's just his usual CT nonsense.

Twitter have put a clickable link at the bottom correcting his tweet and stating his claims are unsubstantiated....haha

You only see the link when the tweet is viewed on twitter itself.

Soldato
He really is a horrible scumbag. The family have asked again and again for this CT nonsense to stop. Just like with Seth Rich Trump and the right will use peoples deaths for their twisted political purposes regardless of facts or families begging for it to stop.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...staffer-asks-twitter-chief-to-take-down-trump

In regards to Seth Rich.

Recently released transcripts that Grenell released (the ones Schiff tried to hide), the Crowdstrike CEO admitted under oath there was NO DIRECT EVIDENCE of “the Russians” exfiltrating emails from the DNC server. He goes on to theorise that they may have taken screenshots of every single email without them leaving a trace. We can prove this is utter BS, Wikileaks released the RAW emails complete with DKIM signatures, proof that Wikileaks were sent the actual emails.

Why would he create a conspiracy?

yXL9t5e.png

Why would Assange be so adamant Russia was not their source, and strongly hint that it was Seth Rich?

He tweeted earlier about mail in ballots and voter fraud, however it's just his usual CT nonsense

The only CT is the one you like to repeat that says mail in ballot fraud doesn't exist

Permabanned
Haha, Twitter are actually fact checking Trump's tweets now. He tweeted earlier about mail in ballots and voter fraud, however it's just his usual CT nonsense.

Twitter have put a clickable link at the bottom correcting his tweet and stating his claims are unsubstantiated....haha

lol brilliant.

Soldato
Here is a screen shot of the tweet I posted about above and also what you see when you click the link
Gf2WaXf

https://imgur.com/a/Gf2WaXf
0FxrEqj.jpg
9OhckYP.jpg

Soldato
The media have told you that you must call it 'XYZ'. Where in UK law does state what i have to call it? Where was my vote on it?

It's very simple, if they can call it the 'Ebola, Zika virus' etc, then it's fine to call it the 'Wuhan Coronavirus'.

Where are the 'official taxonomical' names for Ebola, Zika virus' etc?
The media didn't tell me to call it anything, the WHO recommended the names 2019-nCov and 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease as interim names for the virus and disease per 2015 guidance and international guidelines against using geographical locations animal species or groups of people in disease and virus names to prevent social stigma.

You didn't get a vote because naming follows a previous agreed upon naming convention (PDF), not populist voting, and that was agreed upon by The World Health Organization (WHO), in consultation and collaboration with the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.

And I've already told you that you're welcome to call it whatever you like, however as i also pointed out if you're not willing, or unable, to explain your motivation for calling it the 'Wuhan Coronavirus' then you can't whine when people attribute a motivating factor for you, and in this case the motivation of being racist seems the most plausible.

I'm not sure why the location of the 'official taxonomical' names for Ebola, Zika virus' etc? is relevant but as you seem to be incapable of using Google, it's here, unfortunately you're actual going to have to put in some effort and search the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses website for yourself as spoon feeding only goes so far before i accuse you of being obtuse, either deliberately so or naturally.
Isn't that fairly easy to quantify, what with everything he's said and most of what he's done being a matter of record, along with past POTUS that can be used as a comparison.

I've not done such a study but I'd eat my hat if such a study did not find that Trump has exhibited more of the traits we as a society find objectionable, distasteful, or any other negative adjectives you'd care to choose.

Last edited:
Soldato
I told you exactly why people uninvolved in US politics are supporting him -

To "Mr Rational" who likes Trump (or is anti-left/SJW) the "attacks" look like the unhinged screeching of a lunatic - HE IS A PIECE OF EXCREMENT!!!!!! etc - Of course people will support him when faced with that amount of bat-poop crazy.

Alternatively -

To "Mr Rational" who dislikes Trump your whole reply makes perfect sense and is completely rational because Trump really is a disgusting human and it's unbelievable that people could even dream of supporting such a horrible man.

The saying that the "truth" for one side is a "lie" for the other is pretty accurate here, which is why the sides have split further and further apart into "tribalism" and, for the majority in here, they are unwilling to see even a hint of the other sides points, because if their enemies were right about even 1% of their claims, it'd make the other side feel stupid or be "wrong", which no-one wants, so they'll just ignore it whilst the "attacks" go on from both sides. I don't see that getting better when Trump wins 2020 (which I believe he will looking at the abysmal DNC so far) or when when whoever wins 2024 is elected, I think the "tribalism" has gone too far for the "centre" to ever be regained for a generation or two.

This isn't Bush senior, Jnr or even Reagan. If Rubio or Cruz had won the election I doubt this thread would be 50 pages long or it might not even exist. Trump isn't an ordinary Republican, he isn't even a Republican. If this was just disliking someone on the other side of the isle for their politics I could agree with you but Trump is a terrible human being. He is a narcissistic sociopath, he doesn't care what he says, who it hurts, what the consequence are for others are irrelevant as long as it suits his purpose. He has zero redeeming qualities. Many in his own party despise the man because they see him for what he is. So no, it isn't as you describe. People should be disgusted by human beings like Trump.

If the DNC have done such an abysmal job why is Biden leading in the polls? Why is the Senate majority under serious threat?

Soldato
...the Crowdstrike CEO admitted under oath there was NO DIRECT EVIDENCE of “the Russians” exfiltrating emails from the DNC server.
So who do you think was responsible then? And you can't just say you don't know because if you do then the current, most plausible, most reasonable, and well informed hypothesis will continue to stand.

Soldato
Why would you believe that Russians hacked the DNC server, when Crowdstrike themselves have no evidence that Russians hacked the DNC server
What you mean this no evidence evidence?
CrowdStrike Services Inc., our Incident Response group, was called by the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the formal governing body for the US Democratic Party, to respond to a suspected breach. We deployed our IR team and technology and immediately identified two sophisticated adversaries on the network – COZY BEAR and FANCY BEAR. We’ve had lots of experience with both of these actors attempting to target our customers in the past and know them well. In fact, our team considers them some of the best threat actors out of all the numerous nation-state, criminal and hacktivist/terrorist groups we encounter on a daily basis. Their tradecraft is superb, operational security second to none and the extensive usage of ‘living-off-the-land’ techniques enables them to easily bypass many security solutions they encounter. In particular, we identified advanced methods consistent with nation-state level capabilities including deliberate targeting and ‘access management’ tradecraft – both groups were constantly going back into the environment to change out their implants, modify persistent methods, move to new Command & Control channels and perform other tasks to try to stay ahead of being detected. Both adversaries engage in extensive political and economic espionage for the benefit of the government of the Russian Federation and are believed to be closely linked to the Russian government’s powerful and highly capable intelligence services.
FYI as undoubtedly you'll not only fail to read the above quote but also fail to even follow the provided link, both Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear are infamous Russian hacker groups (like their names don't give that away) believed to be associated with Russian intelligence.

Soldato

Finally. Lets hope this becomes the norm when politician lie. Yes they are free to do so but platforms should call it out for what it is.

Soldato
Where's the actual evidence, where's the report? If there was any evidence they'd be screaming from the rooftops with it. The CEO admitted under oath they had no proof and suggested they may have took screenshots for every email when we know for a fact that's a lie. They never allowed FBI to have full access to the server, no memory dumps, network packet captures, firewall activity, etc. Why should we believe them?

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks once again for proving you are a CT nut job. Just like with Pizzagate :rolleyes: this is a load of ********.
You have to admit though it's pretty amusing to see tang0 flip from, all of Trumps mates were wrong convicted of coulosion with the Russians to it wasn't the Russians who did it, in the space of one week.

Do you think (s)he knows (s)he's doing the Russians job for them by helping them with their disinformation tenet, if so i hope they pay well.
Where's the actual evidence, where's the report? If there was any evidence they'd be screaming from the rooftops with it. The CEO admitted under oath they had no proof and suggested they may have took screenshots for every email when we know for a fact that's a lie. They never allowed FBI to have full access to the server, no memory dumps, network pocket captures, firewall activity, etc. Why should we believe them?
So precisely as i stated, you not only failed to read what i quoted but also failed follow the provided links.

As you still seem to be ignoring everything how about what the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee said about it..they unanimously found that (PDF) the intelligence community assessment (PDF) stating that Russia breached the DNC was fundamentally sound and untainted by politics.

Last edited:
Soldato
Trump is a terrible human being. He is a narcissistic sociopath, he doesn't care what he says, who it hurts, what the consequence are for others are irrelevant as long as it suits his purpose. He has zero redeeming qualities. Many in his own party despise the man because they see him for what he is. So no, it isn't as you describe. People should be disgusted by human beings like Trump.

Proving the point about there being lunatic and rational people on both sides who refuse to see the other side every time you post. Your hatred (and thats what it appears to me) means you can not, will not & dare not see anyone else's view other than your own because to you they are "The Enemy" and their views must be silenced because only you are 100% right.

Of course if I'm wrong about you, if you're being completely rational and therefore able to see both sides, then could tell me just 3 things you think Trump has done Right since taking office amongst the 1000's of things he's done wrong in your opinion. It should be easy after his 4 years in charge and if you're a rational person.

Soldato
Proving the point about there being lunatic and rational people on both sides who refuse to see the other side every time you post. Your hatred (and thats what it appears to me) means you can not, will not & dare not see anyone else's view other than your own because to you they are "The Enemy" and their views must be silenced because only you are 100% right.

Of course if I'm wrong about you, if you're being completely rational and therefore able to see both sides, then could tell me just 3 things you think Trump has done Right since taking office amongst the 1000's of things he's done wrong in your opinion. It should be easy after his 4 years in charge and if you're a rational person.

It's really not, you tell us 3 things you think he's done well.

I genuinely can't think of one thing.

what a ridiculous thing to say.

you know the posters views, as almost everyone else here will be agreed with, are that trump is a proven *******. You've asked for them to provide you evidence that he's the opposite of how they view trump, and that some how proves to you that trump isn't that and that trump haters are lunatics because they can't find decent things about a *******?

what a ridiculous thing to say.

"I think we should lock down the country at the start of March". You then say for us to be correct, we need to suggest 3 good reasons we should keep open until april. Erm no for us to be correct, we provide 3 good reasons why we should lock down the country at the start of March.

Or to bring this back to trump in case i'm not being clear. Why not instead of say a trump hater is a possible lunatic, why not get them to prove why they don't like trump? why is it that you've (almost desperately) avoided asking them to show why they hold their views? do you not want to see the reasons trump is rubbish?

I'll tell you what, it's super ****ing easy. you set a number of 3. why don't we provide a number of say 30 examples to prove our point that trump is terrible. is 30 enough for you, or should we do, 50? 100 reasons why trump is a terrible terrible provably terrible person/president.

I can only imagine you jsut don't want to see this information here which is why when someone says that hold a view, you've asked them to justify it by providing evidence of the opposite view. there's a word for this that springs to mind. lunatic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom