LG 38GN950-B

Associate
I tried to match led backlight witch my led in pc. In monitor menu I have 3 pre-defined colors and 2 rainbow mode. There is a way to set color by myself? How can I do this?

Associate
Hey I am pretty sure this monitor does not a have Picture by Picture (PBP/PIP) feature where you could have 2 different inputs display on the screen. But maybe I just can't find it. Looking for someone to confirm that the only LG 38in that supports PBP/PIP is the 38WN95-C.

Associate
I think that's true, one of the additional selling points of the LG 38WN95C - think it was mentioned in either this thread or the thread for the that monitor.

Anyone else have this monitor (38GN950-B) pre-ordered with OC? The expected date came and went again yesterday with no news... Anyone know what's going on with them?

Associate
I think that's true, one of the additional selling points of the LG 38WN95C - think it was mentioned in either this thread or the thread for the that monitor.

Anyone else have this monitor (38GN950-B) pre-ordered with OC? The expected date came and went again yesterday with no news... Anyone know what's going on with them?

I pre-ordered on the 4th of October not had any word on it. Went for this over the 38WN95C because didn't think there would be any stock of it until November and don't need build-in speakers.

Associate
Same here. I messaged them yesterday and they said they were expecting it to arrive either late yesterday or delayed until today. Have messaged them again to see if they have anymore information.

Associate

Yup, I've found the same. I ordered on the 14th of September. It was due the next day. Then moved to October. Now nothing. I'm losing faith in OcUk after this. I've dropped like 5.4k with them in the last 3 months. Keeping us updated with stock changes surely isn't much to ask.

Back
Top Bottom