Warframe... Anyone on here play?

Associate
I must have done 10+ Hydron rank farming runs last night while putting formas on Saryn Prime and I don't think there was a single decent build used on any of them
I swear when I last played a few years ago you'd be hard pressed to join a Hydron group without a Fastva or quake Banshee

There's so much stuff added since then as well I'm almost at a loss as to what to do. It used to be so simple to choose what to play because there wasn't all that much choice. Like when the hell did they make it so you can consume frames to put their abilities on others?

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I must have done 10+ Hydron rank farming runs last night while putting formas on Saryn Prime and I don't think there was a single decent build used on any of them
I swear when I last played a few years ago you'd be hard pressed to join a Hydron group without a Fastva or quake Banshee

There's so much stuff added since then as well I'm almost at a loss as to what to do. It used to be so simple to choose what to play because there wasn't all that much choice. Like when the hell did they make it so you can consume frames to put their abilities on others?
Hydron is pretty dead for grinding in decent groups. The fastest way to level anything but your frame is Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (can level a melee weapon from 0-30 with the right buffs in the very first stage...). So hydron is just full of people with low rank frames.

Associate
Hydron is pretty dead for grinding in decent groups. The fastest way to level anything but your frame is Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (can level a melee weapon from 0-30 with the right buffs in the very first stage...). So hydron is just full of people with low rank frames.
Silly of me to have expected the meta to be the same I guess

Underboss
If there really any point in my buying 4000 platinum ?

the only thing id use it for is warframe slots
im one of these players that play the game and if i finish it, thats it, usually to never return. so id rather not Speed advance with money as it will take away the fun factor for me

D3K

D3K

Soldato

im one of these players that play the game and if i finish it, thats it, usually to never return. so id rather not Speed advance with money as it will take away the fun factor for me
Buy 370 plat for £3.50 if you're not sure.

Slots do not advance you, they merely give you "inventory" to hold more frames and weapons at the same time. There is no other way to acquire slots other than grinding an already grindy game for the plat instead of buying it. Or waiting for the once in a blue moon freebies.

Associate
DE occasionally do a slot drop on the Twitch Warframe channel.
No idea when the next one will be, current drop is a Relic Pack.

Associate

You don't "finish" Warframe

Soldato
is there any way to increase the difficulty of the game to then get better drops / earnings?

i know you can hold off exiting a level and the difficulty can ramp then, but with myself and 3 others playing the game is generally mindnumbingly easy unless we hang around for ages.

we are at the start of the game, so will likely rank up in later levels, but because we only play together it will be a while before we get through the 1st levels.

thanks.

Underboss
is there any way to increase the difficulty of the game to then get better drops / earnings?

i know you can hold off exiting a level and the difficulty can ramp then, but with myself and 3 others playing the game is generally mindnumbingly easy unless we hang around for ages.

we are at the start of the game, so will likely rank up in later levels, but because we only play together it will be a while before we get through the 1st levels.

thanks.

not that i can see

Caporegime

thanks.

Yes don’t keep doing the same missions it gets exponentially harder as you advance.

If you don’t grind just focus on unlocking everything you’ll soon get harder stuff.

Once you unlock every location in the solar system you get a even harder difficulty version of the whole solar system.

if it’s too easy unlock the next planet/story mission quests

or the Freetown sections have insane difficulty if you are low level.

Go on the open world plains of eideilon on earth and you won’t even be able to scratch anything on the higher bounty levels.

Think 4 of you having to team up with everything you’ve got just to kill a grineer squad if you choose a lvl 30 bounty or something

Caporegime
Oh yeah there’s 3 open worlds too i case you haven’t found then yet.

Earth, Venus and weird infested one I can’t remember the name.

The we all lift together song is ace

Underboss
the plains of Earth jusus ! ive been there when i was a lower level, impossible!

I was playing with a team and there was a Mech level 50 they were trying to kill, i couldn't do anything! , one guy had a mech suit, he was high level, and it took him ages to do it

Caporegime
well

i just thought "sod it"

and bought it

Byl9IJG.jpg.png

as you can see, soon as you use it, goes back to full price
glad i didn't temporary go for a smaller amount now and then decided i wanted this big one

Hehe if ever you’re away for a few days you’ll get a discount when you’re back.

seems to stack up more and more the longer the gap since log in.

handy to remember if you’re ever away for a weekend

Caporegime
Oh the index where you can wager and play a torvamente style game is i Daley hard too I always get raped

As soon as they let you move saves over from consoles to pc I’ll be up for playing with you guys I just cba going through all the early stuff again

I still haven’t finished the solar system completely though cause I hate soloing sabotage missions lol

Back
Top Bottom