Aliens Fireteam

Caporegime
It looks very average to me, I believe it's launching at a lower price point so it might be worth it on those grounds, seems like they have tried to be faithful to the franchise and there's a few nice details (Artificial people as the bots :D).

I just don't get a sense of any atmosphere or dread seeing as you are mowing down waves of Xenos effortlessly. I hope it's decent though, could still be fun with friends.
From reading an early play though there are holes in the walls, floors and ceilings the Xenos can appear through so it’s not always like a horde style they’re all in front of you to be mown down type of game.

Caporegime
back4blood is bad ? well that is a big let down
A small upgrade on L4D2 it seems. Improves with a team on comms (What game doesn’t though?) it just seems a very lazy upgrade. Terrible pricing model too, £50 for the base game and season passes and DLC as well including more maps in the DLC splitting the player base and completely clueless AI too.

Soldato
A small upgrade on L4D2 it seems. Improves with a team on comms (What game doesn’t though?) it just seems a very lazy upgrade. Terrible pricing model too, £50 for the base game and season passes and DLC as well including more maps in the DLC splitting the player base and completely clueless AI too.

Very bad news, i had hope of that being one of the best games in recent times. Gutted

Associate
Yes there are plenty of positive reviews as well. I've read\watched a few now and the consensus seems to be that it's a bit janky and low-budget, but it's aslo a lot of fun - especially when played with mates.

Soldato
Why is it sooo hard for a company to make an aliens universe game!
Two reasons...

The main one is because Aliens (1986) inspired so many other computer games, that actual Aliens games have nothing left to offer.
This leads to the second reason, being that game devs always think they have to up the ante and bring something new to their game (a la Assassins Creed), meaning they invent all this Aliens Extended Universe **** and either get the basic details wrong or reimagine everything with stuff that doesn't work because it never featured in the film.

Alien Isolation worked so well because it was a completely untapped resource that was given some proper attention.

Back
Top Bottom