Official FIFA 22 Thread

Associate
Anyone finding pro clubs drop in matchmaking broken? It just spins on searching for a match without finding one.

Edit: It's either fixed itself or I fixed it by going to online settings and changing local matchmaking to off

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've missed EA's incompetence. They've just released the OTW pre-order pack with some text underneath saying don't open it until 17:00 UTC.

Needless to say, a lot of people haven't read or noticed the text and opened it anyway and received normal gold cards.

Soldato
OP
I've missed EA's incompetence. They've just released the OTW pre-order pack with some text underneath saying don't open it until 17:00 UTC.

Needless to say, a lot of people haven't read or noticed the text and opened it anyway and received normal gold cards.
I'm not going to open but they will refund. Pretty hilarious they gave them with small print not expecting half the community to not read or not see it.

Don
So if we open now it's essentially a free gold card?

How's Mbappe treating you Andy?

Honestly, not good. But that's me, the chances he has had he's buried, but I'm struggling to create anything. Div 6 currently feels like Div 2 from 20 :D

I have not settled on a formation or team so not helping. Teams I'm playing seem to have so many options when attacking but my team doesn't seem very fluid despite having Hazard, Mbappe, Griez and Dembele as my attackers.

Popping into to say congrats. :cool:

Thanks. He feels wasted on me though :(

Permabanned
So my second 10 hour trial ran out during a match, popped up saying something that I didnt have chance to read mid match, but it had a "play trial" button, I clicked that and it gave me another 10 hours and I continued playing for a few hours last night.

So currently around 23 hours into the trial. Will check later if its still working..... :cry:

Don
Just seen a clip of some guy smashing long range finesse shots. That better get patched or were doomed.

I've seen a lot go in on streams but not many scored against me, nor have I been trying it, but does appear like its the first thing to get nerfed. I only attempt low driven shots which appear affective at an angle, when central to the goal it always seems to go straight at the keeper.

Soldato
OP
Anyone tried to qualify for the weekend league.. played 2 games one had a Messi mane Rashford team the other had Ronaldo son pogba team. Think that's enough for tonight.

Back
Top Bottom