Official FIFA 22 Thread

Man of Honour
One thing I have found so far is that going from a 20k team to a 500k team hasn't made a huge difference, you can compete and have fun with a cheap team (more so than in previous years I think).

Don
I have some weird french/la liga hybrid. Correa and Hazard up front. Portu is really good. Herrera and Pedri CM, just a mixed bag really whilst I decide what to do. I nearly went for O Dembele but cannot justify his cost.

Don
Yeah.. I'd imagine he will be 100k+ come first weekend league.

I don't fully understand the qualification process but I'm sure I've read you need to win like 6 out of 9 game or something against try hards to even get in

No idea neither. I see 0/1500 still which keeps adding up, I thought you could get to 1500 and qualify too

Caporegime
It's currently 5 wins out of 9 and you get 7 attempts this season to win those 5. If you use all your attempts in a few days, you'll miss the chance to qualify for up to a month. There also appears to be no ELO system so if you lose a few games in a row you could still face top 100 level players.

Man of Honour
I’ve not studied the rivals/champs stuff either - just going to play and see what happens. Playing one elite player after another won’t be fun.

Trying to get into Div 6 at the minute, getting more used to the game but my defending at times is comical :p

Soldato
Anyone having issues with fake shot? Is it still shoot button then pass button?
I get shot cancel shoot button then both triggers that works fine.

When I try fake shot they just pass what am I missing?

Caporegime
Even more worrying is that apparently if you fail with the games your points go back to 0/1500 again...

Yeah, it's honestly a right chew on at the moment if you can't just breeze through those games. Even some pros were having really tough qualifying games because it's mostly them and elite 1 players in the pot atm.

I think they're really trying to create a divide again between FUT champs and the majority of the player base. The mode for many had just became something they played to gold 3 in, wasn't that competitive really.

Back
Top Bottom