Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well today I decided to go naked again it a blessing to handle this iPhone 13 pro without a case and screen protector it seem to be behaving Face ID wise bang on now.

my screen protector I had on came from the pack I had on the 12 pro whether they making them different for the 13 pro who knows.

I didn’t have a case on my iPhone 11 Pro 12 pro don’t know why I bough one for the 13 pro

Soldato
Anyone got any idea for a super slim case with either cutouts where the buttons are, or a very small screen lip ? (Cut outs for wiping away dust) I hate my current case as dust gets trapped in the screen due to the lip. Totally pointless as I’ll never put the phone screen down.

The apple leather cases are about as good as it gets for that criteria

Soldato
Anyone got any idea for a super slim case with either cutouts where the buttons are, or a very small screen lip ? (Cut outs for wiping away dust) I hate my current case as dust gets trapped in the screen due to the lip. Totally pointless as I’ll never put the phone screen down.

Its actually better to put the phone down face down on a hard surface. Soft one like bed or sofa I put it back side down.

Associate
Is it possible to walk in store and get a 13 Proor do they tell you to go to the site?

I keep checking my area and it is always saying unavailable in all stores in London and delivery is next month.

Soldato
Given the iPhone still doesn’t have an AOD does it have any soft of notification light or is it assumed you have an Apple Watch for notifications?

Soldato
Given the iPhone still doesn’t have an AOD does it have any soft of notification light or is it assumed you have an Apple Watch for notifications?
No notification light, you get the usual notification sound or like you say, if you have an Apple Watch it’ll ping that.

If you want you can setup your camera flash to alert you but I find it too intrusive.

Soldato
Have to say that notifications are one of the most useful things about the Apple watch. Far too often I'd miss them on the phone, either because I didn't hear it in a noisy environment, or feel it vibrate in my pocket or because it wasn't on me at the time. Watch solved all of that.

Soldato
Yeah does seem like the watch is almost an essential accessory for the phone and explains why there is no AOD. Clever Apple! That being said I'm definitely interested to see how the 7 looks when it appears...

Soldato
Anyone here waiting for their iPhone 13 from very.co.uk? I preordered as early as possible and it was set for 8 October delivery but it got bumped on the 8th to 12 October and now it’s showing 26 October in order status! Getting crusted, should have just ordered from John Lewis.

Soldato
Have to say that notifications are one of the most useful things about the Apple watch. Far too often I'd miss them on the phone, either because I didn't hear it in a noisy environment, or feel it vibrate in my pocket or because it wasn't on me at the time. Watch solved all of that.
Yeah does seem like the watch is almost an essential accessory for the phone and explains why there is no AOD. Clever Apple! That being said I'm definitely interested to see how the 7 looks when it appears...
No need to spend hundreds on an Apple watch - My FitBit Versa 2 (£80) links to the iPhone for App and call notifications.

Soldato
Anyone here waiting for their iPhone 13 from very.co.uk? I preordered as early as possible and it was set for 8 October delivery but it got bumped on the 8th to 12 October and now it’s showing 26 October in order status! Getting crusted, should have just ordered from John Lewis.
With no information from Very I’ve ordered from Amazon.

Soldato
I need help with a some things:

1) Why is it when I delete a video or photos from the iphone 13, it does not get deleted from iCloud? Is there any way to sync them? Cause at the moment if I want to delete something, I have to delete it twice, once on the phone and then again in icloud from a PC.

2) Why is the zoom on the video better than photo? If I zoom to 9x in photo mode and the same thing in video mode, the image quality is a lot clearer on the video than photo

3) Why if I set the video to 4k 60, does the camera no longer do macro? But it still does Macro if I drop it to 1080p 60

Last edited:
Soldato
Can’t help with 2&3 but I think 1 is a bug at the moment.

I’ve just deleted a few photos and it popped up saying it would be deleted from iCloud on all devices but it wasn’t saying that a few days ago, it was only deleting from my camera roll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom