Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
I have actually found the Watch unlock to be a little too trigger happy since upgrading to iOS 15. If my phone screen lights up at all and I’m wearing the watch the phone will unlock, whether I’m beside it or not - let alone looking at it. I’m almost certain it was never like that previously.
It was like that on my iPhone 12 Pro but not on my iPhone 13 pro

Soldato
I have actually found the Watch unlock to be a little too trigger happy since upgrading to iOS 15. If my phone screen lights up at all and I’m wearing the watch the phone will unlock, whether I’m beside it or not - let alone looking at it. I’m almost certain it was never like that previously.
What software you got on watch

Soldato
Mine will unlock even at maximum arm's length. Any farther than that is kind of pointless.

Actually the iPad seems a bit more fussy and often specifically says my face is too far away.

Soldato
My 13 pro unlocks fine too.

Did a battery test, and charged my phone up to 100% for 7am yesterday. Took it off charge, and still haven't put it back on by 6pm today. 34% remaining. That's mad.

Soldato
Still getting used to the 13 pro coming from a one plus 7T there’s things I dislike and things I like. I don’t get all this speed test nonsense though it’s certainly not any noticeably faster than my OP7T. FaceID works fine though too with a screen protector on.

camera is the main positive it’s fantastic.

Soldato
Anyone noticed any touch sensitivity issues? My wife's 13 Pro Max seems to require additional pressure before registering anything, particularly in the corners/edges. Seen some tweets on twitter hypothesizing it could be an iOS 15 issue.
So my iPad Pro 10.5 seems to have touch issues all the way from the beta…

Soldato
Anyone got any idea for a super slim case with either cutouts where the buttons are, or a very small screen lip ? (Cut outs for wiping away dust) I hate my current case as dust gets trapped in the screen due to the lip. Totally pointless as I’ll never put the phone screen down.

Back
Top Bottom