Online coffee beans retailer

Soldato
Just ordered some Neighbourhood Grind Control To Major Tom to try.

I’ve had a few Kg of Ethiopian from Moonroast (Hampshire-based small roaster) but thought I’d give this one a go as I’ve heard good things.

Soldato
We just ordered from Teesside Coffee Company - roasted on the 1st and delivered by Hermes on the 2nd. Very impressed with how quick they process and deliver orders. Leaving them to rest while we finish our Rave beans.

Had another Hormozi Swiss Water Decaf last night. The beans have gone quite oily now but it still tastes good.

Soldato
Order some more from Hormozi.
House Blend in medium and light roast. And some of the Jamaica Blue Mountain light roast.
Never really had light roast so interested to taste the difference.

Soldato
47 Degrees have their Yirgacheffe in again...it's a bit of a faff to dial in for espresso, but worth the effort, deliciously sweet when you get it right.

Makes a nice filter too obviously.

Soldato
I might try a light roast next time, just to see what it's like. Still working my way through a lot of beans, we over-ordered...

Soldato
Wag going to order some more from Hormozi but their prices have gone in the wrong direction now.
Back to Lavazza Tierra for me, until I find something else to try around that price.

Soldato
(since I make bulk purchases to get cheaper postage)
I freeze any beans I can't use within about 5 weeks post roast date - and subsequently defrost in fridge, and bring up to room temp before re-opening, using.

Soldato
Wag going to order some more from Hormozi but their prices have gone in the wrong direction now.
Back to Lavazza Tierra for me, until I find something else to try around that price.
Agreed. I was going to try them out by getting one of their selection packs. Turns out it’s cheaper and I got more beans by buying three “normal” packs from my usual roaster.

Back
Top Bottom