******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
Soldato
I just literally wandered into this thread for the first time in some time.... and chuckling that the latest post I see is.... "any sign of this game?"

Oh well... see you in another year or so :)

Caporegime
Any sign this game is going to be release anytime soon?
Depends on your definition of soon I guess! They’ve blown through or flat out ignored every timescale or road map they’ve ever produced so I wouldn’t hold your breath. At this rate even the single player SQ42 is looking like 2024 or later never mind the actual main game.

Associate
Depends on your definition of soon I guess! They’ve blown through or flat out ignored every timescale or road map they’ve ever produced so I wouldn’t hold your breath. At this rate even the single player SQ42 is looking like 2024 or later never mind the actual main game.

I can remember when SQ42 was the main game - before Roberts got blinded by the dollar signs. It is quite unfathomable, how despite all the evidence, the official forums are still full of people who think Roberts is the second coming and that this game will be the best thing ever.

3 years ago those graphics looked state off the art plus some - now you can see the "mainstream" is gradually catching up. Presumably at some point that will give Roberts the perfect excuse for yet another delay for an essential "rework" and coincidentally allow them room to release another ton of concept ships for the Stockholms to lap up.

Soldato
I just literally wandered into this thread for the first time in some time.... and chuckling that the latest post I see is.... "any sign of this game?"

Oh well... see you in another year or so :)

Same! Except I hadn't checked since the first downloads started. Damn, this feels like a duke nukem forever scenario...

Soldato
So I'm on Crusader, Fly through the amazing looking clouds, Land, Look around the place, Absolutely gorgeous, Go to get my ship and apparently it cannot be retrieved at this time, Logged out and back in and same problem.

Anyone got a fix for this issue ?

Last edited:
Associate
Hi chaps, I'm looking for a monitor for SC and also development.
I have currently have a AOC 24GU IPS 1440p & a AOC 32QWV VA 75hz. Im going to replace the latter as its seems to suffer most with SC especially in space.

What monitors suit this space game. Obviously we would all love oleds for there inky blacks, but its too big.

Budget £300-£600 ish.

Would consider 27 - 32 16:9 & 34" ultrawide

A few monitors i have seen
LG 32850N-B
Gigabyte M32Q Or could stretch to M32U

Might be an Idea to keep a list of Recommended Monitors for this game. if there is one please post link.

current build RX 6800, 5600x, B550M Tuf Plus, 32 GB 3200 cl14 teamgroup, sabrent nvme 1tb

Back
Top Bottom