Official FIFA 22 Thread

Caporegime
I've still got my token from about a month ago so gonna jump on some time Sunday.

FYI, some Bronze rares are going for a stupid amounts this evening, BPM grind finally paying off.

Edit: 1 billion x 45k promo packs! :o

Last edited:
Soldato
Just had to buy a signature card to do Benzema.

He's pure filth.

Picked Pogba back up for 17k after selling him for 130 odd a few weeks back lol

3 division games 5 goals 1 assist 2 rage quits I'm feeling like a youtuber atm lol

Last edited:
Soldato
If you're not a skiller or not very good at making ur strikers run forward you need Benzema.

His movement is the greatest I have ever seen in any fifa. His AI is off the charts.

Perfect striker for crap players like me hah

Still have over 700k and playing with a team I have packed.

Caporegime
2-2 in FUT champs and I've already conceded 7 counter attack goals from my own corners. 1 player in the box, drop back for corners and one long ball does me every time.

Edit: 9 :(

Edit: Gave up in the end and just ended without any rewards. Same PSG teams, same drop back lobbed through ball abuse tactics, what an utterly boring game. Co-op trophies and I'm finished :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Game was so sluggish all weekend.

Tonight is so fast (too fast) but at least my players are responsive and I can dribble…. Anyone else notice this tonight?

Caporegime
The only good time to play in the UK is in the morning and early afternoon during the week. The second the schools finish, the servers take a hammering, you face the same teams and style of play and the level of toxicity increases tenfold. Eradicate the kids and the game would probably be half decent again.

Soldato
The only good time to play in the UK is in the morning and early afternoon during the week. The second the schools finish, the servers take a hammering, you face the same teams and style of play and the level of toxicity increases tenfold. Eradicate the kids and the game would probably be half decent again.

I was getting too fast but responsive gameplay early evening.

it’s great that I can dribble and move without being stuck in mud….. but the game now feels too fast and I haven’t got time to think….

I am not sure if this speed is actually the correct speed or not but it feels too fast from experience. It’s more enjoyable anyway….

Permabanned
"FUT Heroes SBCs FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition (Pre-order Bonus) A free FUT Heroes card will be given to players who pre-ordered the FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition on or before August 11th, 2021. The FUT Hero card received will be random and is expected to be delivered on December 1st, 2021."

Back
Top Bottom