Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
Does anyone feel like they're playing with chocolate fireguards in between the nets this weekend?

I think my donna has forgot how to do anything but fall on his arse

Soldato
First champs in 3 weeks. Managed to grab rank 2 but the last 8 games were a nightmare.

Managed to pack de jong so happy with that along with discard ifs and fodder

Soldato
Higher divisions are just players trying to exploit the game.

I had a rage quiter before. I was 2-0 up at 43 mins, 5 shots on target, 83% possession etc etc. He had 15 passes :p he kept trying to just spam lobbed through ball.

Caporegime
I’ve been playing on 4G as I need a technician out to fix my internet after a power surge. It’s hilarious how much lag compensation is in this game. Still easily winning matches despite having a much higher ping and far more jitter. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve played but the gameplay actually feels better outside of the speed up lag I get now and again :cry:

It’s no wonder them Romanian pros were all playing on 4G connections a few years back.

Soldato
I’ve been playing on 4G as I need a technician out to fix my internet after a power surge. It’s hilarious how much lag compensation is in this game. Still easily winning matches despite having a much higher ping and far more jitter. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve played but the gameplay actually feels better outside of the speed up lag I get now and again :cry:

It’s no wonder them Romanian pros were all playing on 4G connections a few years back.

does this fix sluggish gameplay or make it worse?

Man of Honour
Dreadful rewards yet again. Every team I face is 5m coins+, full of amazing red picks, and of course they are pretty poor players abusing game mechanics. I played 3 red IF Mbappe's yesterday in Rivals.

Making it difficult to justify playing so much.

Back
Top Bottom