Stella??

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Amstel is nice and crisp and not chemically. You'd rather drink Stella, ergo your opinion on tastes and lagers is null and void.

Sometimes I can't work out whether you're kidding or whether you actually believe your opinions to be gospel truth!

Soldato
Amstel is nice and crisp and not chemically. You'd rather drink Stella, ergo your opinion on tastes and lagers is null and void.

I find Amstel rather matt, flat and heavy tasting, I prefer sharp drinks hence why I drink stella, Magners (and not Bulmers) and white wine... :D and never drink red unless its with a red meat meal at a posh restaurant. Been drinking stella for the last 13 years or so and not hit my partner ever.

Edit: Oh Corona nice too

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Stella on tap doesn't do much for me taste wise, I much prefer Kronenburg or Carlsberg Export given the choice.
Stella in bottles is a different matter though, I always have that if I'm having a few beers at home or at a party:)

Associate
I find Amstel rather matt, flat and heavy tasting, I prefer sharp drinks hence why I drink stealla, magnus (and not Bulmers) and white wine... :D and never drink red unless its with a red meat meal at a posh restaurant. Been drinking stella for the last 13 years or so and not hit my partner ever.

You'd think you'd know how to spell them then to be fair :p.

Associate
Rarely drink lager down the pub but I usually buy Cobra in cans. Stella doesn't repulse me but it's definitely not high on my list when I walk into an off license. How any right minded individual can drink Fosters, Carling is beyond me

Man of Honour
magnus (and not Bulmers)

I thought that it was Magners on the UK mainland but called Bulmers in Ireland and was exactly the same drink, I can't say for certain as I avoid both since they are properly nasty ciders. Any lager/cider/beer that demands you drink it with ice is not to be trusted, cold can only numb the taste so if even the manfacturers reckon you should do that then you know there is something to hide - great marketing though to convince so many people.

Soldato
if i were to become a full time lager drinker, and not very used to the taste of it. what would you guys reccomend as a beginner beverage?

Back
Top Bottom