Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Caporegime
I had a game with a Nokkon and a few others yesterday, we was doing some challenges like 'jump over a bridge backwards' we all did it except nokkon, who was just driving round the city crashing a lot so the host was getting rather annoyed with him. Later on i got a message saying 'just to let you know it was my dad playing earlier'

Whatever you say Nokkon aka Noob :p
Awww, it was my dad. The host kicked him in the end which was a bit harsh, especially as he was kicked whilst in reverse UP the bridge, so he was about 2 seconds from actually completing the goal.
Didn't help that my dad was actually drunk.

Caporegime
Couldn't get Nelson Way back rp2000 but took one of your other high scores :D

I noticed!! It was I88 section 4. That and 3 others are all that are needed for me to "rule" all of paradise city, in Showtime.

I will login in a bit. and have my score back, thank you very much. ;)

rp2000

Edit: Got my score back on I88 section 4(your score x 3 :p )

Last edited:
Caporegime
OK

Done it at last. Every Single Showtime in offline mode (This got me the "Kitano Carbon Hydros Custom" car and some "Burnout Award" (which I guess is the PS3 version of achievements for this game).
DSC00139.JPG

But more importantly (you know it's serious business when you see large yellow text) Every Single Showtime in Online Mode
DSC00140.JPG

I fully expect some of these scores to be beaten in the future, but for now I am quite happy :) All this means is that at present no-one on my friends list has played this much or is as good as me :D.

B+ for effort to:

Apopcalyptic
Russbot
Ollie_NL
Griffy04
McManicman
andshrew
Windle <------------------------------------------------------:p
the_dead_parrot
Smeg0rz
joebobslappy
ZG002
Inoshishi3
smallios74
V1N666

:D:D:D

rp2000

Edit: Tomorrow I am gonna create an OcUK challenge thread, for 1 road, 1 showtime, see who can get the best score (360 or ps3). I have already picked the road based to use (Nakamura Drive, reminds me of something..........).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom