Burnout Paradise Official Thread

Soldato
I need about 40 more smashes and 40 more billboards plus 12 more superjumps.

I haven't even been looking for them yet so I think that's pretty good going.

So far I've been trying to concentrate on getting all the burning routes done for the cars I own.

Soldato
I need about 40 more smashes and 40 more billboards plus 12 more superjumps.

I haven't even been looking for them yet so I think that's pretty good going.

So far I've been trying to concentrate on getting all the burning routes done for the cars I own.

Is there a quick way of finding the locations for these. Or do you just stumble across them?

Caporegime
Did you try the one I messaged you with on PSN? I havent used the code as I have two accounts with this place and both got a code... so should definatly work.

Tried it with spaces, and it worked!! I now have steel wheels car!! (Is this the only car/skin available for the UK version of the game?

rp2000

Caporegime
rp2000, in Leaderboards -> Showtime

I can see World Rankings and then Filter by Friends list.

You will have to be more clear for me as I still can't see it.

I use L1/R1 to goto "Paradise City Online" screen. Then down to "Leaderboards".

Then Under "Leaderboard Category" I pick "Road-Rules - Showtime".

Now I can only flip "Leaderboard Category" and "Road". The bit that says "Display" is selected as "My Friends" and can't be highlighted to change :(.

As seen here:
DSC00137.jpg

I cannot highlight the middle option to change "Display".

Can someone with ps3 or 360 check for me please?

Also that image implies that the 3 of us are top 3 in the world (even with a filter I would expect it to show our overall world rank and not our rank within friends.

I don't know why this is bugging me, but it is!

rp2000

Soldato
rp2000 your scoreboards are displaying the same as mine are on 360 I cant select that part that says 'friends' either, I had assumed it was because I'm currently a silver member of live and my 48 hr codes only give me play time. Doesn't explain the PS3 version doing that though so now I'm also confused.

Caporegime
rp2000 your scoreboards are displaying the same as mine are on 360 I cant select that part that says 'friends' either, I had assumed it was because I'm currently a silver member of live and my 48 hr codes only give me play time. Doesn't explain the PS3 version doing that though so now I'm also confused.

OK, cheers for checking that out! The only thing I can think is the sheer amount of data they would have to have (having said that some other games offer loads of online stats).

Would have been nice to have the option to compare against the rest of the world (when i get bored whooping the people on my friends list :p )

rp2000

Associate
Ok, having read all 18 pages this looks to be a great game. I will have to pick this up for my PS3 on the way home and fire it up. Alas i have no PS3 friends so please add me :D

PSNID: djayyy

Cheers

Soldato
I had a game with a Nokkon and a few others yesterday, we was doing some challenges like 'jump over a bridge backwards' we all did it except nokkon, who was just driving round the city crashing a lot so the host was getting rather annoyed with him. Later on i got a message saying 'just to let you know it was my dad playing earlier'

Whatever you say Nokkon aka Noob :p

Back
Top Bottom