12 x 70kg
10 x 100kg
10 x 100kg
8 x 105kg

DB Lunges

3 x10x48kg

I managed to rip my favourite pair of shorts on last rep of front squats :(

How on earth can you do 48kg db lunges?.... After squats?!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

just a short shoulders day today, took a blow on squats (ive been working a big leg movement into the start of every day to get away from the whole 'leg day' thing) was aiming for 4x10x130k, managed 4x10x120 last week. Sadly didnt go to plan. Got better with standing military presses though!

Squats
100x10
130x9
130x6+f
100 x 10 x 2 superfast tempo (get rid of some agression!)

St Military press BB

12 x 60
12 x 65
10 x 70pb
8 x 75pb
3 x 77.5pb

Front lateral raise (bb)
12 x 22.5
12 x 25
12 x 27.5
12 x 30

Seated arnold press DB

12 x 20
10 x 25pb
8 x 27.5
5+f x 30

Thats it, short and sweet not happy as such but not too bad, can justify the fatigue and poor squatting due to going carb restricted after getting a touch over indulgent the last week or so, need to get my insulin levels in check!

To round off my poor day, shot 10 of 20 today, half way into my cycle, managed to hit a nerve! Not on the way in, injection went pretty well, but pulling out i twinged something and cramped my quad (the big outside section) which is not good with an inch of needle in the muscle and the rest outside the skin. Needless (<lol) to say i pulled it out sharpish (and again!) but i got a good old dead leg from it and ill be limping tomorrow!

Remember kids drugs are for losers :D
Like arnold shwarzenegger, hulk hogan, sylvester stallone, the rock... all highly unsuccessful

Last edited:
myself mostly
but your kinda right [and dont get me wrong have seriously thought about it ]
ive got to the stage where my gains are virtually none now,and i struggle to eat as much as i should ,and im a bit of an oldy [37]

i tohught you were only doing orals?

Nah i kicked off on dbol+winny to get strength up as testosterone enanthate is a long acting esther meaning it doesnt kick in till about the 4th week of shots, i inject 250mg test e4d's

TBH in my own personal opinion, doing orals only is a bit like doing curls with those plastic weights you buy in JJB sports while sat on the couch watching cartoons, that is to say its a bit half assed. You have worse sides, more risk of things like liver damage, have to completely avoid alcohol and painkillers, and in common doses will be unlikely to see more than marginal strength and size gains.

The fact is that common stories such as "steroid users loose all the gains they get when they come off" stems from joe nobody taking dbol by the handful bloating up by eating crap and not staying hydrated, sure he adds lbs to the bar but when hes done with his pills he's DONE and goes back to square one. He's just as shut down (HPTA and Testes), hes gotten nowhere, he's looked like crap for a month and he's a few quid worse off for the experience.

Im not saying you cant gain on Dbol, var, winny etc but to suggest that its better, or even an alternative to test is delusional. 250mg per week or e4d is a great intro and im very happy with it. Next cycle will be the same but with 250mg deca thrown in, test and deca is the staple 'gainer' in bodybuilding. HCG is gonna be my mainstay for PCT and im hoping to use as few oral AE's as poss.

@ The Doc - at 37 m8 you should still be able to gain naturally, but it would be very hypocritacal of me at 24 to tell you that! Just make sure your at a decent level, form must be spot on too because you will be overriding a lot of your bodies natural limits, limits that are there for a reason!

my yardstick was simple

Hit bodyweight lifts in bench press and squat
Hit double bodyweight lifts in deadlift
Get bodyfat down to a decent level (all time low was 13% maintaining at about 15 atm

Once i hit those targets (and invested several hundred pound on good gear, good sources, good medical supplies) and once i felt i had researched enough and could control my diet within reason for the next 3 months i hit it. And its great! Nothing better than throwing more poundage on the bar EVERY session! If you keep bloat under control you'll look better than ever too!

Negatives -

pinning still hurts lol but tbh its more of an inconvenience, apart from todays experience!

Cost, not cheap and PCT isnt either

Tiredness, i nap all the freaking time, i dont know if its the dose or the ester or what i feel strong as an ox for the gym but in between times i think my body just wants to sleep and assimilate protein!

SLIGHT anger issues, i stress slight because "roid rage" it aint but you do go on a shorter fuse, you learn to handle it quick enough, tbh i have a stressful job sometimes and i play difficult videogames that wind me up, some people wouldnt be even a bit fazed.

Ridiculous sex drive! Fine if its on tap at home but my missus lives miles away (like 200) and i keep catching myself mentally undressing anything within a hundred yards thats female, mums, grannies whatever! again its manageable but annoying as hell.

Worth it though and as im cycling sensibly ill be off more than im on. Really would reccommend it but ONLY to the right people, most steroid users are idiots period.

Some people seem to be easily convinced, was listening to some kid on a bus (well not a kid but couldn't have been more than 20) talking to his mate about using Decca and how he was using it right unlike some other guy he knows. Found the whole thing kinda funny taking into account he barely had any muscle on him.

I haven't hit the gym seriously in 3 years (a rather unwelcome anniversary this Christmas :(), but currently in a process of losing the extra 5 stone (2 down, 3 more to go) I somehow managed to put in a year so can then get bulking again. I seem to be hanging around the wrong crowd though already been offered to try some gear during the occasional spells I had in the gym in the last 3 years as apparently I have the frame for it. Since I will never compete in anything I don't really see a big deal or anything morally wrong with it, however, I still wouldn't consider using any until I start hitting my limits (in my current state nowhere near any of them).

I am finding fat loss really hard (then again everyone would do it if it was easy, eh) at the moment and after initial half a stone in a week loss when started, not actually losing that much now. Not using any supplements at the moment though just diet and recently been offered the E part of ECA stack and thinking if anyone has any experience with it for weight loss?

the thing is, a lot of people will never really hit their limits. unless you actually train like a pro your limit that you hit will be lower than it possibly could be.
So, you might as well just get on it if you are at a decent standard already :]

Oh, ECA is class, just dont take it if you are having an evening cardio session! you wont sleep early :p

Well I'm nowhere near any limits now, the extra 3 stone that I need to shed is my main target for now and like I said haven't even been to the gym properly for 3 years. I have heard some good things about ECA stack, just looking for that extra boost when running up all those hills and if it can suppress my monster appetite then even better :p

I now feel like I'm back in the right mindset that I had when I was doing it all and looking forward to the DOMS and the satisfying pump you get afterwards. Just hope that I don't get injured during this fat loss stage as that's the last thing I need at the moment (not depressed but haven't had a stable job for a while now and that's getting to me a little now, especially since not claiming anything and now pretty much out of money).

re

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

s534500610_4926332_3504.jpg

only pictures i had of myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom