Aion

i downloaded aion and it says Aion (us) , is there special client for eu or this one is the one you all were using ?

Nah, everyone's says (US) as far as I can tell. Just make sure you go into File > Settings > Advanced in the client and change your region to Europe. Mine was set to US by default in the last Beta and I wondered why I couldn't login. Changing to Europe did the trick. ;)

Was about to say the same thing ;)

Just finished installing mine again (just formatted). If anyone is on Windows 7 make sure to install the Gameguard fix which only works on 64bit.

I've just loaded it up to make sure its working and I have got one weird problem... it seems to disconnect my msn as soon as it loads and I can't load websites in google chrome if Aion is open. I didn't have this problem on the older version of Windows 7... ah well I'll live!

Aion closed beta schedule updated

#1 - June 5 - June 7

#2 - June 19 - June 22
Focus: Asmodian levels 1-20

#3 - July 2 - July 6
Focus: Elyos and Asmodians 1-20
This one starts 8pm UK Time Thurs 2nd

#4 - July 17 - July 20
Focus: Elyos and Asmodian levels 1-25

#5 - July 31 - August 3
Focus: TBD

#6 - August 14 - August 17
Focus: TBD

From http://www.aiononline.com/us/news/general_news/closed_beta_event_3_-_coming_s.html

Last edited:
aww man thurs 8pm :(

I'm seeing Blur in london on friday so gunna miss a whole day. Looks like I'l have to have a bit of play thurs night (If its running as scheduled) and sat.

The client download is so slow :( wish they hosted it on a sever or something rather the P2P

Where is the best place to preorder this today, and have a chance of getting key for the next beta on Thursday?

Scroll right down to the bottom for the UK section...

http://eu.aiononline.com/en/retail

Pre-order from both and see which one gets you the key and cancel the one that doesn't or ends up last. Do it quick though as you won't get the key instantly. Either store has to submit your email to NCsoft who in turn send the key back to the store and then finally the store emails you. There will be a delay between each of those steps depending on how often then batch send info to NC to request keys and the batch send them out after they receive the keys back so hurry up and pre-order NOW :cool:

If you can resist it's worth waiting for :)

Also The korean version is already on version 1.3 which includes new hair styles etc including a chun-li look alike :P

08d9ed1af97b17bac6397b0.jpg

Everyone needs to get their character name on here once the beta is live so we can make a huge party! Also make sure everyone is playing in the correct game channel.

I've just preordered the game with a well known e-seller.

On the page it states i should have access to the beta, but in the confirmation email they sent it doesn't mention how i go about obtaining it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom