Aion

For those that might have missed my post on the last page:

By some mistake I got given 2 pre-order codes. One I am using and the other one I am going to give away.

With the code you get access to all Beta weekends, access to server and character pre-selection, the headstart and digital items.
Talisman of lodas (1hr +20%exp)
Dark cloudhat (attribute booster)
And a Acient Ring of Elemental effect.

I dont like this first come first serve malarky. So if you want the key email me in trust (to save clogging up the forum) with a reason as to why you want the key and why you deserve it

I will pick the winner at approx 11am tomorrow. This gives everyone a chance to email me

For those that might have missed my post on the last page:

By some mistake I got given 2 pre-order codes. One I am using and the other one I am going to give away.

With the code you get access to all Beta weekends, access to server and character pre-selection, the headstart and digital items.
Talisman of lodas (1hr +20%exp)
Dark cloudhat (attribute booster)
And a Acient Ring of Elemental effect.

I dont like this first come first serve malarky. So if you want the key email me in trust (to save clogging up the forum) with a reason as to why you want the key and why you deserve it

I will pick the winner at approx 11am tomorrow. This gives everyone a chance to email me

me pls!

is there pvp in this game?

Yes there is PVP I think the whole map of "the Abyss" is made purely for the rival races pvp. But then /I think jumpgates can appear in each races home areas but only a certain number of the opposing race can enter and get a slight debuff + everyone near the gate is warned of the incoming attack.

well only had a few responses for the key :)

At the moment I only have one clear winner as this person gave me a great story :D

Only a couple of hours left. Email me with a great story and you could win the key

The key has been given away !

Congratz to "thedink" who gave me a cracking story as to why he deserved it.

Good luck to the rest of you on getting your beta keys. For those that have see you on Thurs night maybe :)

did anyone tried playing as a Templar is he any good ? im kinda torn between templar or ranger.

Templar is a tank
Ranger is dps

So I guess its kinda down to what you wanna do. I've not played either class. So I cant really give you any hands on experience.

The scout class (Assassin and Ranger) are meant to be quite "squishy" in that they try to avoid close combat and take things out with skill.

Rangers are meant to be all about pre-empting. So laying traps making sure you have cover to move to basically planning your attack not just running head on.

Assasins again are similar in that they will use their stealth and try to take down the enemy as quick and as rapid as possible. They would not last long in a hand to hand battle with a gladiator for instance.

Templar on the other hand is "tank" class. Plate armour lots of defensive moves like shield bashes dodges that sort of thing. But not a huge deal of attacking moves. Because they have a shield and plate armour they are a lot harder to take down. Then again they cant take anyone down very fast.

well i never played tank i think so im not sure in lineage 2 i was phantom ranger and also had one char as a blade dancer ( dual wield and gives attack buffs to party members very high dps/ small health)

well i guess ill go the ranger/assassin route

What a brilliant game is all I can say, I got 3 limited edition keys as I wanted to make sure I got one! The PvP seems ace in this game, granted I am not high enough to venture in to the Abyss at the moment but flying duels rock! The game is sooooooo sexy, its unreal. Will be playing the CN beta up until it comes out in EU, building a new rig for this bad boy its soooooooo nice

Back
Top Bottom