It's snowing

Around 10cm here in NW london and it's starting up again! Usually i love the snow but i have an Xbox 360s on the way and the Man U-Chelsea clash and the Arsenal-Stoke game are both called off.

Made it to Asda in my wellies and woolly hat. Hardly anyone had been arsed to clean their cars - wallies in their Chelsea tractors with a tiny porthole in the windscreen. Roads were fine but the car park was an ice rink. Nearly slid into a Bimmer in b&q car park at about 2mph but held on with the abs going nuts. Felt quite embarrassed for myself. Got some grit and a broom and my wife cleared the drive while I made a little snowman. Our one year old loved being stood in the snow. We've been pulling her and the 4 year old up and down the road on an old plastic tablecloth. They've had enough now - too cold - so think we'll be in for the rest of the day.

Lashed down here in North London for the past hour. Still snowing lightly but the worse seem to be over. Had at least 7-10cm from what I checked outside. Roads is a mess. I'm flying out of Heathrow on Thursday. I'm on bended knee for the snow to stop.

Just started here and is coming down quite heavily!

16528317616152863031416.jpg

Made it to Asda in my wellies and woolly hat. Hardly anyone had been arsed to clean their cars - wallies in their Chelsea tractors with a tiny porthole in the windscreen. Roads were fine but the car park was an ice rink. Nearly slid into a Bimmer in b&q car park at about 2mph but held on with the abs going nuts. Felt quite embarrassed for myself. Got some grit and a broom and my wife cleared the drive while I made a little snowman. Our one year old loved being stood in the snow. We've been pulling her and the 4 year old up and down the road on an old plastic tablecloth. They've had enough now - too cold - so think we'll be in for the rest of the day.

Just walked it to village centre and you have to walk in the road but you get idiiots in cars thinking they own the road and flying down, went into supermarket for a paper and no milk or bread left and people buying anything they can, idiots

It's been snowing since 8am here in Redditch, Worcester. Currently it's 5-6 inches deep and falling very hard still.
I'm very worried my girl friend is going to get stuck travelling home from work later tonight. I sense difficult times ahead :(

This is the current radar view and the problem is it's rotating anti-clockwise around where I am (the red dot) so it's not gong away.

radar-dec-18.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom