It's snowing

Coming down hard here in Tewkesbury :)

_DSC1814.jpg

M6 near my house last night, I didnt take the vid, not that daft

Hill near my mates house, he said he was up at 2am because cars where crashing at the bottom where he lives

We must be at 8-9 inches now in Solihull, i've got work at 5 as well, driving is out of the question so i've now got a nice snow filled walk on my hand, only about 5 miles :(

first time i've seen the met office map have a red area, London and the SE have a 'very heavy snowfall' forecast until 19.00

Doesn't surprise me when you consider that today is most likely also the busiest Saturday shopping day of the year with people doing their final Xmas shop. The number of cars on the road is therefore quite big in London and I even just read that they closed Brent Cross Shopping Center. You've also got canceled Football matches, but obviously some people will have already driven in for those earlier.

I've been for a good walk around North London this morning and the traffic is literally crawling. Couple that with the odd idiot who thinks they are clever and tries to overtake those driving carefully and slowly and you can see why there are so many fire crews about attending to accidents.

Infact last night before there was even this amount of snow on the ground, a car mounted a kerb and went into a pub!

We haven't had a single drop in Hertford until today. It's all good, but people still insisting on going out driving, especially the morons who live up Port Hill which is notoriously difficult to tackle when covered in snow :/

Back
Top Bottom