It's snowing

Just the typical 2 1/2" of snow here. :( Why is it that when a huge snow cloud passes near Stoke we only ever clip the edge of it and barely get anything.

Always so close yet so far.

Last edited:
Latest radar:

UK moving anticlockwise/Scotland moving North West

radar1q.jpg
radar11.jpg

From the light dusting earlier, Telford has had 2 inches from 11:30 - 2pm which was enought to make the roads nasty and the gritters worthless. Ive been out in my 4X4 for a drive and found it slippery but the main problem is lorrys and trucks. They just come to a stop on any incline which then stops all the other traffic. Then everyone is too scared to pass them as the other lanes have more snow on.

Its eased off now so the roads are starting to clear abit but i feel when it freezes later on its going to be really bad (or fun).

Blizzard like snow fall stopped a little while ago in outer SE London/Kent borders but looks like a couple of inches of snow down at least in small space of time. Just wonder if there's more to come. I feel like going out in it to take some pics, but the warmth of my computer desk is stopping me! :D

My drive back from Tewkesbury down all the back roads I could find was interesting. :D
Car in the ditch on the way home, I just missed it by the looks of it as they were all clambering out of the car when I came round the corner. Did offer help but sod all I could do in a 106 and mobile phone with a flat battery! Thought they'd try and avoid the motorway they said, (said motorway is in clear sight 100yds away, two lanes of which are completely clear and running fine) Quite WTF they were doing on that backwater of a road with no grit or traffic I don't know..

Some real cretins on the road too as I went out of my normal way to fill up with derv and met with the populace.
People have no sense of car control what-so-ever. GET OFF THE *****ING BRAKE PEDAL and it might go in the direction you want it to.
Braking going down hill.. WTF!
I'm sat at junction waiting to go right across some traffic and a car stops and flashes me across, with a queue of traffic behind her that now have to try and stop. The 4x4 immediately behind her went sideways with shock at such a stupid move, he only just stopped.
WAKEY ****ING WAKEY.
Bloke out side my house came off his motorbike!! I'm mean, come on, did you really think you weren't going to come off that. What were you thinking..

Last edited:
Is that Weather Pro? Could you post a review of it? Do you have to buy the premium subscription (£3.99 for 12 months) for it to be worthwhile?
I'm running weather Pro on my iPhone 4 and it's something like £5 for app and £6 for the Pro Radar, Satellite, hourly weather breakdown etc.

It's a lot more useful than the rubbish BBC forecasts because it's updated in real time.

Getting a light scaterring here which works out pretty good for me as everybody else seems to be staying in out my way. :cool:
I'm going out to play in the jeep if it gets deeper. :D

Cancelled going out tonight, cant be bothered waiting at the bus stop for an hour or paying a taxi about £15 to go 4 miles, could sleep at my mates but then will be stuck their tomorrow

M6 near my house last night, I didnt take the vid, not that daft

Hill near my mates house, he said he was up at 2am because cars where crashing at the bottom where he lives

Lol that Singapore Mick one very sad old man usually see him wondering around Wigan, Pem ect with his trusty camera filming stuff :p

Back
Top Bottom