*** Show us your bikes! ***

Soldato
agnes - thats some crazy filtering!

That was taking it easy, should join me on a trip to the south coast via the M25 on a friday afternoon, 2+ hours of pure filtering. I enjoy it, really teaches you to keep focused and concentrate on any little movement. Helped my riding overall I would say.

love the way the image changes LOL

Hehe, thought it would be appreciated :D

Soldato
Where abouts do u have it mounted in that clip agnes?

Thinking of getting one of these myself :)

It's using the suction mount on top of the tank, it's VERY stable, I put the suction cup against the top of my computer at work, I could lift the entire base unit at odd angles and the thing still held. Nothing will detatch the cup once it has a decent suction.

As for riding to work, I normally walk, only takes 20 mins :)

ags

Associate
It's using the suction mount on top of the tank, it's VERY stable, I put the suction cup against the top of my computer at work, I could lift the entire base unit at odd angles and the thing still held. Nothing will detatch the cup once it has a decent suction.

As for riding to work, I normally walk, only takes 20 mins :)

ags

Nice quality and crazy filtering!!!!

Associate
Entertaining vid Agnes (although I know you as freshage from somewhere else entirely ). I followed your advice to someone else on here and been lurking on the ducatisti forum doing research. This weekend I went mad and bought myself a toy...

IMAG0056.jpg

Needs a little TLC on the paint, but its got reasonable history, belts and full service being done and I cant wait!

Associate
You must be tiny, my ex had one of these and I couldn't get it to go 70 down a hill lol. I am 6"2 though.

Don't worry about a loud exhaust, the louder the better. Was it made for the bike though? It looks a little big for a 125, could be over exhausting it.

It Was The Cheapest One I Could Find At The Time =/, But Yeah Its Designed For That Bike, And Yeah I'm Pretty Small, 5"11.

I Dont Think Its Over-Exhausting It, With The Standard Exhaust It Gets More MPG, Still, Sounds Louder Than Some 1000CC's =P

Soldato
What do you mean "A Nutter" ?
Nothing wrong with a bit of aggressive filtering, it just takes 100% concentration and some balls. If you want some practice, try the A5 coming back from Wales on a sunny Sunday afternoon....................you'll soon get the idea ;)

Just looks a bit mental to me, I filter but never like that. It might just be the video but it looked like he as going pretty quick between cars, only takes one of them to do something stupid and knock you off or something.

Just isn't something I'd do is all.

Back
Top Bottom