• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

GTX 690 on a 930 running at 4.3.
00004-1.jpg

Stock are in the region of 40-45fps.

Here's another 7850 at 1376/1500 with MVP turned on. Not trying to make the mighty 7900 and GTX600 owners jealous of my weedy 7850:).
44845795.jpg

I really don't understand how mvp works, my 7850 is clocked at 1200/1500 and I get an FPS of 82.6 and a score of 2081 in heaven...

I really don't understand how mvp works, my 7850 is clocked at 1200/1500 and I get an FPS of 82.6 and a score of 2081 in heaven...
Put simply, it places some of the less demanding workload onto the iGPU, allowing the main graphics card to concentrate on more demanding stuff. Heaven and 3DMark11 show massive gains, BF3 gain about 10%, whilst other games have varying results (not all are positive). I am guessing that you have an Ivy Bridge processor, which gives better iGPU assisted results than my Sandy Bridge. The latest Virtu update seems to have supplied big gains for AMD cards.

Put simply, it places some of the less demanding workload onto the iGPU, allowing the main graphics card to concentrate on more demanding stuff. Heaven and 3DMark11 show massive gains, BF3 gain about 10%, whilst other games have varying results (not all are positive). I am guessing that you have an Ivy Bridge processor, which gives better iGPU assisted results than my Sandy Bridge. The latest Virtu update seems to have supplied big gains for AMD cards.

Ah yeh, I didn't even look at your CPU. It seems that applications that have hyperformance enabled get fps boosts but virtual vsync seems to drop fps.

I tried enabling hyperformance for crysis 2 which isn't supported by it and you get an fps boost but it doesn't render objects properly so it's kind of useless.

Here you go,like i said before,it was lag spike....new bench as you requested.
Gigabyte Gtx 690:D
When the drivers mature im sure i can go even higher as the drivers atm are not the best.
00007.jpg

That score looks good for 'immature' drivers, wonder if we will get someone with quad SLI to run these settings for giggles! Found this recent YT video (301.34 drivers) and this one maxed 1080p as some idea.

Can't quite see the details in screenshot hence...

*Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should resized to no more than 1024 pixels wide with a link to original

Back
Top Bottom