• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Because you have that lucid MVP enabled - I found out when I got this posted after an early run:

Your using crossfire and lucid mvp to use onboard intel gpu as well.
bit of cheating going on there. look at the screenshot it says it all. nice try

Actually turning it off made zero difference. If anything it made it all more stable for me. :p

So I just upgraded from a x4 955 @ 3.8Ghz with a 7970 to an ivy at stock and Heaven is giving me the same score.(1850~)

Any reason for this? I thought a stock i5 3570k would beat a 955
Is the iGPU "Multi GPU Support" enabled within BIOS? For MVP to work you need to enable the iGPU, install Intel Graphics drivers, install AMD (or NVida) drivers, then install Virtu software. You then need to open Virtu software and enable Hyperperformance mode.

Unless you do all of the above, MVP will not work, and your score stays the same.

I personally do not use MVP for gaming. The benchmarks look good, but during many games I see stuttering (micro stutter) that does not show up in the fps count. BF3 is about the only game I own where MVP works properly, giving a free 15% boost with no visible side affects. F1 2011 stutters like mad, but fps is actually much better - go figure.

So I just upgraded from a x4 955 @ 3.8Ghz with a 7970 to an ivy at stock and Heaven is giving me the same score.(1850~)

Any reason for this? I thought a stock i5 3570k would beat a 955

As has been said, Heaven isn't CPU bound so your overclocked 955 Vs a stock 3570K won't make much difference. If you try overclocking your CPU you may get a slight improvement but probably not a lot. Although you should see some improvement when playing games that are more CPU dependent both at stock and obviously when overclocked.

Gtx 470 sli, 750/1500/1674.

Capture-11.png

Ive had them heaven 2.5 stable at 820mhz on 1.012v. But 750mhz is my 24/7 oc on stock volts of 0.987. Standard clock is 630mhz.

Because you have that lucid MVP enabled - I found out when I got this posted after an early run:

Actually turning it off made zero difference. If anything it made it all more stable for me. :p

I noticed that recently checking through 3dmark11 results that when someone has Lucid enabled, it was noted at the top of the results page (as of last month I think). As mentioned previously you only realised afterwards which is why it's a good job it was listed instead of the GPU, still it should tell you Lucid was running too as a few were puzzled at first. Although this review is Heaven 2.5 you can see it quite clearly benefits, moreso for Nvidia.

Rumor has it that NVIDIA are also going to put a stop to the technology being able to work in future driver releases. The thing is, based on 3DMark 11 scores, you could see how all of a sudden cheaper and last generation video cards could make new more expensive cards seem like a waste of money.

Stock boost of 1189.9mhz. Im gonna have a crack at oc'ing it tomorrow, been giving it a bit of a workout in bf3.:)

I get about the same score as you with my gigabyte gtx 670 on stock settings but when i enable Lucid V score shoots up to 2287, dont know how accurate this number is in terms of boosting performance for the time being Since i just recently build up my pc everything is at stock speed. Waiting to finish exams so i can start toying with it :)

Back
Top Bottom