• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
i never understood why the OP wanted full size images anyway, anyone with a copy of photoshop could copy and paste a score from a lower res run if they wanted to, this whole thread is pointless anyway as heaven isn't even a real game and doesn't reflect differences in game performance

It's still a good basis to judge performance differences between cards.

Soldato
Anyway, moving on, let's see some 670 scores

Here we go:

Gigabyte Windforce 3X GTX670 clocked at 1350/7160
00026_resize.jpg

ORIGINAL

heaven_1650_resize.jpg

ORIGINAL

Associate
Benching now, iirc it comes out aroun the 2150 mark.

This is why I'm suspicious of the top single 7970 score. My stock 570's easily beat a stock 7970 by around 20 percent on every heaven leaderboard I've seen yet but to match the oc score of the top 7970 here I had to push my 570's to the max. I know the 7970s overclock better but I still find it hard to believe tbh.

PCZ

PCZ

Associate
Hi guys, can I just remind everyone that there is a max image width of 1024 pixels.

Thread is useless now.

A full res image was necessary to help spot the tes slider cheats.
It was a collective decision by contributers to this thread.

PCZ

PCZ

Associate
You shouldn't have to jump through hoops whilst juggling knives to be able to post.
This is over zealous moderation.

Back
Top Bottom