• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
let me re-phrase that.
There are geniune posts - with a geniune interest, i.e comparison
There are spammers - irrelevant or wrong info
There are scammers - result to trickery to get on top

Don't you think it would be wise to filter last 2 as much as possible? If you are unable to follow simple instructions, then maybe this posts is not for you. I mean not you but people who can't understand what to do in general

Associate
let me re-phrase that.
There are geniune posts - with a geniune interest, i.e comparison
There are spammers - irrelevant or wrong info
There are scammers - result to trickery to get on top

Don't you think it would be wise to filter last 2 as much as possible? If you are unable to follow simple instructions, then maybe this posts is not for you. I mean not you but people who can't understand what to do in general

I think you may have missed the part where all the full size screenshots posted in this thread have been deleted :D

Associate
OP
OK, looks like we have upset a moderator... really sorry you guys have lost some of your posts, perhaps the mod could have given people a chance to edit their posts before deleting them??

I did ask permission but never received a reply from the mods...

I've updated the rules as suggested by Locky and would like you to post a screenshot less than or equal to 1024 pixels wide with a link to the original full size screenshot.

spixelspixel, zuludawn, ihatelag, Jayster, Nuwidol, Craterloads, Rooster212, Azza, sldsmkd, kharma45, MoodyB, splitzyx, Arron17 - posts deleted by Jokester... sorry :eek::(

ryryryan, legion, sgoaty - read op (or rules below)

alan2807, yhack, Besty, Locky, CivilDrone - Done

spixelspixel, MilanoChris - I love your enthusiasm and passion but being arsey to the OP isn't gonna make me update your results any quicker... I was going to update it the other day and after reading your posts I decided to do something else instead.

Rules
  1. Results will only be added to the table if they match the settings below!
  2. Include make / model of card to be in post
  3. Include clock settings and voltage used in post
  4. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot from GPU-Z with clock settings and verification link (separate from results screen
  5. *Updated 23/03/12* - Screenshot of results in fullscreen with cobblestones from Unigine (not html report)
  6. *Added 23/03/12* - Screenshots should resized to no more than 1024 pixels wide with a link to original
  7. Results MUST be from version 3.0

Settings

1. API = DirectX 11
  2. Tessellation = Normal
  3. Shaders = High
  4. Anisotropy = 4x
  5. Stereo 3D = disabled
  6. Multi monitor = disabled
  7. Anti-aliasing = 4x
    [*]Full screen = enabled (yes)
  8. Resolution = 1680x1050 or 1920x1080

Associate
not an up to date system by any means, but here is my contribution:

capture1dy.png

capturelvu.png

Does that look about right for my card?

Soldato
my original image of the stones is bigger, but it seems imageshack shrinks images, or am i wrong?

If you upload to imgshack it will give you the full html to paste into your post which gives you the thumbnail.

This still allows for the picture to be un-touched and not cropped.

BTW - 8Pack is not cheating, I am very close to his scores, for the multi-GPU scores having a CPU at 5.5GHZ gives you an edge. I can't match them as I don't have chilled water. Technology moves on, as quick as the 570's were they won't catch 3x7970's at 1.37GHZ.

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom