What watch do you wear?

Spot on info! Thanks

I'd measured the face onto my wrist and it pretty much took up the whole of my wrist!

Will need to try some on and find what size best fits, but thanks for the heads up on what best fits yours 39/40 looks a nice size for our girly wrists :p. I hate big faces, and wasn't sure if the one I linked was big or not, they look small on the internet I suppose until you see them in real life...

Spot on info! Thanks

I'd measured the face onto my wrist and it pretty much took up the whole of my wrist!

Will need to try some on and find what size best fits, but thanks for the heads up on what best fits yours 39/40 looks a nice size for our girly wrists :p. I hate big faces, and wasn't sure if the one I linked was big or not, they look small on the internet I suppose until you see them in real life...

always trying them on first is good, once you've tried one you can then buy it online, often for cheaper.

looking at my pictures they are both actually the same size (when including the crowns) 42mm but the Nixon looks a lot bigger because its a lot thicker.

Spot on info! Thanks

Tried it, 45mm is way too big but the watch is very light and doesn't really have much presence on your wrist (weight wise). They do have a newer version which is slimmer but IMO still too wide.

39-40mm without crown seems to be the most ideal size for us.

Someone should create a website where you can build you own watch. Choose the bracelet/strap, dial, hands, bezel etc, and colours, materials and styles for each. Then they build it to your spec and send it to you.

EDIT: Ok, I really should have checked before typing all of that. /facepalm

Last edited:
Three more of the 42mm Seamaster Pro on my six n half incher (wrist!)

Much better fit after I had another half link removed. Before when running it was bouncing around too much

rwfbieP.jpg.png

7DS9xEC.jpg.png

8dPZelU.jpg

I really like that. It's nice and elegant.

I'm rocking the 8554

2e1d3730c9bd11e2b7d622000a1f968a_7.jpg

Had a bit of a panic as the card on my paypal has just expired, but for some stupid reason it's coming up with an error when I try and add the new card. I've used the new card, but checking with bank to see if it's "active" and checking with Paypal to see what the error means.
Bloke was pestering me about paying for the Omega, which I understand as ebay is full of timewasters. Luckily I just dropped my mate an email and he's going to paypal it for me, and I'm giving him my Tissot PRC200 as a gift for doing so.
I've not even had the Tissot on yet, I'm picking it up this weekend, but you know. He's been looking for one, and he's shouting me a G, so I can't complain. I just didn't want to miss the Omega as well.

Back
Top Bottom