**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - UnWrapUp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have been spoilt! Thank you Homer Simpson !!

*snip*

10 packs of jelly tots, 6 packs of kinder eggs, Captain Morgans Rum, Ribena and a stress toy :)

My sis is going to be so jealous of my jelly tots :D and if my dad was here he'd be drooling over the rum and Ribena :)

Thank you very much :)

Glad you liked them, I am just grateful you posted what you liked on the forum :)

My presents below all boxed up

1_2013.JPG

Opened up the smaller package first

2_2013.JPG

Microfibre cloths and an ice scraper (which lights up) that match the colour of my car :D

3_2013.JPG

Thank you very much Valve90210 :cool:

Last edited:
Big thank you to shootersam! Top gifts, a merry Christmas to you and yours.

Thanks to KD and a happy Christmas to everyone else. :)

Glenfiddich 12,15,18yr selection, always been curious about their older ones.
Plus a selection of 'old school' sweets. :D

uaTxhcAl.jpg

*SNIP*

In my need to rip the paper from my presents I forgot to take a before picture.....

However! I have been spoilt, there is very much a theme in keeping with my new job.....McLaren poster and McLaren socks (I didnt know they did them.....) awesome OCUK mug and a load of sweets! The card had instructions to open after the presents and I nearly spat my tea out, well played sir! so thank you very much DCD!

You're very welcome mate :) Glad you like them.

8os3.jpg

Thanks ever so much davido, really appreciate my gifts. I got a massive recipe book from all over the world, a calendar, a small bottle of bison vodka (my favourite type of vodka so kudos!), and of course a mountain of haribo which I forgot to photograph. I won £2 on the lottery tickets. :D

You're very welcome mate :) Glad you like them.

8os3.jpg

Thanks ever so much davido, really appreciate my gifts. I got a massive recipe book from all over the world, a calendar, a small bottle of bison vodka (my favourite type of vodka so kudos!), and of course a mountain of haribo which I forgot to photograph. I won £2 on the lottery tickets. :D

no worries man, i really didnt know enough about NFL to get you anything for that and the only other interests i could find for you was cooking really, and a post about bison vodka!!!

i hope you get your chefs hat on and have a good few meals out of it, shame you only won 2 quid though =(

i has presents :o

sg723t.jpg

wow, nice stack of gifts.. including one each for my 2 cats, Heidi's found hers already and is giving it a good sniff :D
cheers jegethy, il open them up and post the contents mid morning once ive had a kip :)

EDIT: decided to give Heidi her pressie :)

vy08ls.jpg
2uj4fhs.jpg
25yun9g.jpg

heres the rest of mine :)

i has toys, meow :)
2czu43p.jpg
33dja7b.jpg

nice one on the oven glove, i was still using my burnt/stained one :p and thanks for the Rizla's/rolling machine and ofc.. sweets :D
1znwtqs.jpg
nr0vut.jpg

jz7e46.jpg
a4ojy9.jpg

i has box, purrr.. :)
abmhiq.jpg

thanks a lot for all mine and my cats pressies jegethy, much appreciated :thumbs-up:

Last edited:
Mine came direct wrapped from Amazon, thanks Ascendancy :)

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/A26A9864.jpg[img]

The message read:
[img]http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/A26A9865.jpg[img]

Inside was Rayman Legends, I haven't played it yet :cool:
[img]http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/A26A9866.jpg[img]

Inside the envelope was a Vistaprint voucher!

I have more games across PC and PS3 to play than time available so a new year's resolution to make time for them is in order :p[/QUOTE]

Glad you like it, it's a great game so when you eventually get around to playing it let me know how it goes :)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KQZrjA7.jpg

Presents! Thanks a lot :D

Santa has gone above and beyond this year! Thanks humanshield!!

Please excuse the pictures taken on my potato ;)

I love cooking and chocolate!

Did I mention I love chocolate? Dark chocolate too!!!! :D

I love foreign films especially korean/japanese cinema. Although I have seen this movie I do not actually have it in my collection... until now!

I am also in need of a new book. I now have three, and based on my Diablo 3 toon!!

There was also a little lego model of bender from futerama but I have not got a photo for some reason.

I have to say this years SS is Salsa approved!!

Thanks once again humanshield!!

/Salsa

POWPIA9l.jpg
My SS Got me a whole load of goodies!
sweeties, alcohol and an awesome little puzzle maze, and also got the missus a frozen citrus daquri!! shes gonna pop it in the freezer later and have it on new years!

Thanks Rhysduck!!!
No worries mate :)
I hope you liked everything, you were a bit hard to buy for to be honest so played it a bit safe. That maze is awesome!, I wanted it myself!
Merry Christmas Dave!
Ps; that daiquiri is bloody lovely! Hope the mrs likes it!

Pictures coming when I get home. Thanks though. Happy Christmas and lol Santa that t shirt haha.

NVM didn't see my name on the phone xD :D:D:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom