**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - UnWrapUp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're the best and the worst! They taste magic but I can see myself horsing my way through them! I sat and munched on them last night during a COD4 session but I've barely made a dent on the total :D

Just need to get off my arse more often to lose the weight I'll inevitably put on!

I suspect you'll have them finished before the new year? :D

ocukss2013.jpg

Love the picture. It's a map of UK airports drawn as IATA codes and I'm guessing the size of the text is relative to the business of the airport. Not entirely sure where the idea for the toastie maker came from :confused:
But it'll get used, we like toasties :)

Cheers ShadowScotland :D

That map might be to the liking of of my pilot friends. Could the sender kindly let me know where he got it from please?

That map might be to the liking of of my pilot friends. Could the sender kindly let me know where he got it from please?

It's currently a one off, designed, printed and framed by me.

Love the picture. It's a map of UK airports drawn as IATA codes and I'm guessing the size of the text is relative to the business of the airport. Not entirely sure where the idea for the toastie maker came from :confused:
But it'll get used, we like toasties :)

Cheers ShadowScotland :D

Your welcome mate - yep IATA codes sized by passenger number in 2012. (island airports are also grayed)

The toastie maker (does waffles too :D) was me getting mixed up with who my SS was.
For two weeks I thought it was bsoltan :o
Anyway didn't just want so send my own artwork as a SS present
so sent you that as well - everyone loves toasties and/or waffles
and the removable heating plates make washing up easy.

Edit; some great gifts all round - thanks again KD for sorting it out again this year
I just love the unwrapping thread, will continue to check it two or three times each day for more pictures and happy comments

Last edited:
r1EzIiPl.jpg.png

qYE5SFol.jpg.png

the t shirt is the joke i'm sure you mentioned in your card and i can see what you were trying to do :P

The missus loved the drumsticks and I the toblerones sure we will find a use for the cards at some point and my cat has appreciated the toys.

Will post a photo of the frankly brilliant mug sitting in it's new home on my nice new desk at work!

Looking forward to seeing what you think of yours :)

Sorry for the delay in posting, Christmas at home with a 2 year old followed by Boxing Day at the inlaws hasn't left me with much time to put together a reply.

Apologies for the very hastily taken photo, taken whilst the little man had his back turned - he doesn't realise that not all gifts are for him!

20131225_090208_zpstpfplsg2.jpg

As you can see, I got a fab set of Portal 2 bookends to hold some of my many cookbooks. They are a great mix of style and just enough geekiness! :-)

I also got some Hershey biscuits and cream kisses which are delicious and so far have managed to be kept away from my little boy so I'm getting to eat them!

Thanks mrk, really pleased with my pressies!

Valve.

It's currently a one off, designed, printed and framed by me.

Your welcome mate - yep IATA codes sized by passenger number in 2012. (island airports are also grayed)

The toastie maker (does waffles too :D) was me getting mixed up with who my SS was.
For two weeks I thought it was bsoltan :o
Anyway didn't just want so send my own artwork as a SS present
so sent you that as well - everyone loves toasties and/or waffles
and the removable heating plates make washing up easy.

Edit; some great gifts all round - thanks again KD for sorting it out again this year
I just love the unwrapping thread, will continue to check it two or three times each day for more pictures and happy comments

I'd just like too add that the artwork is such a great idea and really well executed. Good stuff. :D

Sorry for the delay in posting, Christmas at home with a 2 year old followed by Boxing Day at the inlaws hasn't left me with much time to put together a reply.

Apologies for the very hastily taken photo, taken whilst the little man had his back turned - he doesn't realise that not all gifts are for him!

As you can see, I got a fab set of Portal 2 bookends to hold some of my many cookbooks. They are a great mix of style and just enough geekiness! :-)

I also got some Hershey biscuits and cream kisses which are delicious and so far have managed to be kept away from my little boy so I'm getting to eat them!

Thanks mrk, really pleased with my pressies!

Valve.

Most welcome! I was walking around stores in Toronto trying to find something different - Figured "I <3 Canada" printed stuff would be a bit of a cliché and a bit naff as well and then I saw those bookends and remembered you said you had a lot of cooking books :cool:

Mr MoonX

Apologies for the late post.

nHlYNMql.jpg

(Will update the pic later with one not so ****).

Thank you very much for a superb gift.

It will take pride of place when I get it done, will post a pic.

Shami, you did say you collected playing cards! :D Tried to get some funky ones for you! :)

My present.
1zt6.jpg

Thought I was being trolled, as it was the Russian Doll equivalent of a present!
lquw.jpg

A note that came with it (spoiler tags due to size):
7s.JPG

And the presents that were inside!
9jkp.jpg

Thanks again, much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom