Show Us Your Motors!

Absolutely nobody has said that as of yet? Well, you have now...

It's amusing that this is the automatic response whenever people point out a dislike for tasteless mods.

Tasteless to you, maybe. He isn't bashing your standard motor, I'm not sure there's a need for you to do it to him, either.

Perhaps I should have clarified and said "seen as tasteless" - Considering the responses to it so far because that's exactly what the issue is.

Edit*
And let's make no mistake. This is a discussion thread and good and bad will be discussed. Many of us have had our choices mocked at some point, great we deal with it and move on and have a laugh. Even Death himself is having a laugh about it. Those of you getting offended on his behalf though are being rather stupid.

Last edited:
Lets all spend loads of money on boring grey BMW's and Audi's, yay.

You are the first to mention either of those...

But you are right, the dislike is not because of the bizarre bright yellow tow strap fitted to make it look like a pretend race car, not for the random and odd collection of strange stickers but... because it isn't an BMW or an Audi. Obviously.

Perhaps I should have clarified and said "seen as tasteless" - Considering the responses to it so far because that's exactly what the issue is.

Edit*
And let's make no mistake. This is a discussion thread and good and bad will be discussed. Many of us have had our choices mocked at some point, great we deal with it and move on and have a laugh. Even Death himself is having a laugh about it. Those of you getting offended on his behalf though are being rather stupid.

I'm not defending the owner, nor getting offended on his behalf. I'm simply puzzled with one concerning themselves over what somebody wishes to do to their motor, when it doesn't align itself with their own desires and or actions.

Edit - I do appreciate this is a discussion forum and don't wish to derail but calling someone out on being someone who "looks like they should be sitting in their motors in a carpark" seems a tad unnecessary, whatever the intended sentiment. I recall mrk saying that a typical 7 series driver should be in his retirement and a young twenties something (Vox, if I remember correctly) has no business to be seen in such a car. It's a similar response.

Last edited:
[TW]Fox;26619267 said:

But you are right, the dislike is not because of the bizarre bright yellow tow strap fitted to make it look like a pretend race car, not for the random and odd collection of strange stickers but... because it isn't an BMW or an Audi. Obviously.

I think you're jealous of his car due to how boring your new ride is.

I'm not defending the owner, nor getting offended on his behalf. I'm simply puzzled with one concerning themselves over what somebody wishes to do to their motor, when it doesn't align itself with their own desires and or actions.

Edit - I do appreciate this is a discussion forum and don't wish to derail but calling someone out on being someone who "looks like they should be sitting in their motors in a carpark" seems a tad unnecessary, whatever the intended sentiment. I recall mrk saying that a typical 7 series driver should be in his retirement and a young twenties something (Vox, if I remember correctly) has no business to be seen in such a car. It's a similar response.

^ Pretty much that and also whilst death might be having a 'giggle' at himself, some of those comments would have been a bit hurtful.

[TW]Fox;26619267 said:

Well on the plus side at least it's more interesting and characterful than a beige and gloomy auto barge.

My Daily - Honda Civic Type R
225560_10151467637784089_399414806_n.jpg

My Weekend Toy - Nissan Silvia S14a
4277_94951714088_1830392_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom