Show Us Your Motors!

*ducks from all the handbags being thrown* :rolleyes:

bora didn't look that bad to be fair, maybe a few too many stickers for my liking xD but each to their own :)

and nath, to be really chavtastic I think it would need a giant bakedbeans tin exhaust :p you know.... ones you can pretty much put your head in xD (usually reserved for small french hatchbacks)

I went one step further Nath, Astra at the mo :D

But in regards to "boring"... it had more power than your Hybrid, does that make yours boring? Nope, they're fun to drive :) And with yours it is relatively quirky at least. I paid 4400 for the Fiesta, it's not a lot of cash, I bet Fox paid near on 20k on his. I'd still rather take the 4k car for a razz about.

I don't really care what people buy, but people are throwing opinions about because it's a bit chav spec... why not throw opinions about over mundane droll cars? Just making a point :) Much love.

My girlfriend had a fiesta ST, it had every option imaginable and was a pleasant and relatively fun place to be.

However, I don't think anyone can take you seriously now you have said you'd rather take the Fiesta for a "razz" about rather than Fox's 5 series. I think you are looking at your fiesta with rose tinted glasses.

My girlfriend had a fiesta ST, it had every option imaginable and was a pleasant and relatively fun place to be.

However, I don't think anyone can take you seriously now you have said you'd rather take the Fiesta for a "razz" about rather than Fox's 5 series. I think you are looking at your fiesta with rose tinted glasses.

Silly post.

Everyone has their own take on cars and what they want from a car.

You can add me to your list because I much rather have a small, nimble, petrol, revvy fun to drive supermini over a large, barge, diesel automatic, the former is something I would consider when I am 60, wearing cardigans and drive with slippers on.

I went one step further Nath, Astra at the mo :D

But in regards to "boring"... it had more power than your Hybrid, does that make yours boring? Nope, they're fun to drive :) And with yours it is relatively quirky at least. I paid 4400 for the Fiesta, it's not a lot of cash, I bet Fox paid near on 20k on his. I'd still rather take the 4k car for a razz about.

I don't really care what people buy, but people are throwing opinions about because it's a bit chav spec... why not throw opinions about over mundane droll cars? Just making a point :) Much love.

I get where you are coming from with regards to "boring" cars.

Doesn't mean they are actually boring but usually because they are very common or not mental performance wise.

The F10 5 series is very good. I would not have one becuase I see them everywhere and rarity is something I like in a car.

You say you would prefer to take a 4K car for "a razz" than a 20K 5 series, but surely car cost is all relative to how much you earn etc?

Also you must know that more power does not equal more fun.

Pointing out you have more power than my CRZ is great but most cars do, so it kind of makes it a moot point.

Usually the word "fun" in cars is thrown around with small lightweight hatchabcks with average power and good (usually) handling.

Arguing that a car named BORA is not BORing is kinda ironic considering it does look like a shoe box :p

I like having a car that is not common on the road. It makes seeing another somewhat special. Every time I see a CRZ Nath, I remember how they're not Mugen kitted like yours.

I like having a car that is not common on the road. It makes seeing another somewhat special. Every time I see a CRZ Nath, I remember how they're not Mugen kitted like yours.

lol me too (for both points :p)

Most of the time when I see a CRZ going the opposite way, I see the driver look as to go "oh look, one like mine" and then the sudden realisation that it's differ "wait, what the ****" lol

People throw opinions about over mundane droll cars too. I really don't get what the bee in your bonnet is about with this. Everything gets commented on - wait until somebody posts a 2.0 TDI Audi and it's hardly OMG MATE AMAZING replies is it?

You can add me to your list because I much rather have a small, nimble, petrol, revvy fun to drive supermini over a large, barge, diesel automatic, the former is something I would consider when I am 60, wearing cardigans and drive with slippers on.

To be fair you'd get away with mine at 55 because it's got phat 19'z man. And a DYNAMIC pack!

It's amazing isn't it. He posts his car - we all comment - he loves his car and isn't that bothered whether we do, which is absolutely the right attitude to have. Everything is good until the 'Get offended on behalf of everyone else squad' wade in, it's always the same ones too :D

Infact it seems all the stress is from the guy with the slammed Fiesta in his sig. Perhaps the comments were a bit close to home for him :p

ah well everyone is entitled to there own opinion,
i do what i do to my car for my own reasons how it looks doesn't really bother me coz its driving the thing that always puts a smile on my face, ive had it for over 7 years and its changed a few times over the years so im sure it will again
...maybe for the better this time ;)

[TW]Fox;26621290 said:
It's amazing isn't it. He posts his car - we all comment - he loves his car and isn't that bothered whether we do, which is absolutely the right attitude to have. Everything is good until the 'Get offended on behalf of everyone else squad' wade in, it's always the same ones too :D

Infact it seems all the stress is from the guy with the slammed Fiesta in his sig. Perhaps the comments were a bit close to home for him :p

It's always the same ones too putting others down and interrogating others like they've committed a crime. ;)

[TW]Fox;26621290 said:

No stress, just think your car is incredibly dull, wanted to let you know.

But, DAT SCREEN.

Still, looks like a Taxi apart from the BMW badge.

Back
Top Bottom