Show Us Your Motors!

Well I guess this is what I get for posting my car on a computer forum lol
The yellow thing is a toe strap, the stickers are just for a bit of a laugh there is 1 that says "this sticker adds 5bhp" and smilies on the wheel centre caps :) yes they are fake te37's can't afford the real things only put the bra on for car shows and I did put the wind deflectors on so I can crack the windows when it's raining and don't get wet,
Most of it is dress up stuff just for a car show I go too I would do more work under the bonnet but don't have the money
On a more serious note I have replaced 80% of the rubber bushes with Polly bushed and it's on KW sports suspension so handles well

And I'm not a chav who sits in car parks

ignore ;) guys at ocuk only appreciate high end modified cars and never see the point of lower end(bora, passat etc) cars.

if you like that's all it matters... personally I'd rip the stickers off and get rid of that bra... and maybe gun metal grey wheels :) but otherwise it looks nice and tidy

Well I guess this is what I get for posting my car on a computer forum lol
The yellow thing is a toe strap, the stickers are just for a bit of a laugh there is 1 that says "this sticker adds 5bhp" and smilies on the wheel centre caps :) yes they are fake te37's can't afford the real things only put the bra on for car shows and I did put the wind deflectors on so I can crack the windows when it's raining and don't get wet,
Most of it is dress up stuff just for a car show I go too I would do more work under the bonnet but don't have the money
On a more serious note I have replaced 80% of the rubber bushes with Polly bushed and it's on KW sports suspension so handles well

Why the tow strap? What's it for that the conventional towing eye won't do?

It looks like you've done the cheapest fad mods from the jap and German car forums and whacked them all on your car without giving a second thought as to what it will look like because now you can say its modded

I'm all for a modified car but that looks terrible

It looks like you've done the cheapest fad mods from the jap and German car forums and whacked them all on your car without giving a second thought as to what it will look like because now you can say its modded

I'm all for a modified car but that looks terrible

Gee tough crowd ha ha :)
Pretty much what I have done yes, if I could afford to do anything half decent it would look a lot different like I've said done it for a bit of fun and a laugh

Gee tough crowd ha ha :)
Pretty much what I have done yes, if I could afford to do anything half decent it would look a lot different like I've said done it for a bit of fun and a laugh

For a bit of fun and a laugh?

I think your definition of a bit of fun and a laugh is vastly different to everyone else's!

You said you don't hang around carparks yet the mods you've done are reminiscent of the type of person that does just that :p

If you couldn't afford proper mods then why spend money on ones that look like the above and not instead pile up the £ for proper mods?

Each to their own and I wouldn't take comments to seriously Mrdeath, most of them are boring 60 years olds wearing cardigans who drive automatic barges :p, but the mods don't really work, its a mish mash of JDM and Euro styling, should have stuck to Euro.

It's not THAT bad :/

Sure the stickers, bra, badgeless grille, and smoked rear lights look daft but it's nowhere near the most eye-bleedingly offensive modified car I've ever seen!

Oh I'm not taking it seriously I'm rarely a serious person hence the car I knew it would get slated on here it's almost as bad as my cable management lol I just got bored of it being plain so went overboard with stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom