- tinted lights CHECK
- cheap multifitment wheels CHECK
- d-bag bonnet brah CHECK
- unessecary tow strap CHECK
- stock brake calipers painted yellow CHECK

I'm shocked that it isn't slammed.

I like my fair share of strange cars, including my own but that looks chavvy

[TW]Fox;26619684 said:
I secretely craved a Ford Fiesta on Ebay coilovers with black wheels instead but I just couldn't handle the excitement it offered.

So instead you bought your mundane "diesels are not refined at all" diesel with "black is not what I would choose" black interior.

Plus, FAIL, they weren't eBay coilovers.

How much did you pay to be bored again? Do remind us :)

Really isn't much boring about a 3 litre car, diesel or not, he has enough power/torque to have fun, it will handle great (my 330 did) and he is extremely comfortable.

Defend your hatchback all you like, the cars were bought for different reasons clearly.

So instead you bought your mundane "diesels are not refined at all" diesel with "black is not what I would choose" black interior.

Can you even remember what your point is supposed to be? It appears to be that you can't have an opinion unless you own a Skyline GTR.

The guy who owns it clearly isn't that upset that people don't like it and doesn't need you to crusade on his behalf by continually banging on about BMW and Audi when nobody else had even mentioned them.

As for my car, i think it's great. But feel free to say what you like about it as that's kinda the point in forums.

Last edited:
Funny thing is how people with cars like that proudly display them on stands at car shows. Firstly who goes to these shows? Secondly who would want to spend their time looking at a car like that?

It's a 13 year old VW Bora with some tasteless mods. No doubt it gets posted constantly on a forum somewhere with the members massaging one another's egos saying "well nice m8". I just don't get it. Maybe I'm getting old?

Funny thing is how people with cars like that proudly display them on stands at car shows. Firstly who goes to these shows? Secondly who would want to spend their time looking at a car like that?

It's a 13 year old VW Bora with some tasteless mods. No doubt it gets posted constantly on a forum somewhere with the members massaging one another's egos saying "well nice m8". I just don't get it. Maybe I'm getting old?

He should have taken a beige standard VW Passat TDI with the optional Excite pack instead, that would be much more interesting.

I went one step further Nath, Astra at the mo :D

But in regards to "boring"... it had more power than your Hybrid, does that make yours boring? Nope, they're fun to drive :) And with yours it is relatively quirky at least. I paid 4400 for the Fiesta, it's not a lot of cash, I bet Fox paid near on 20k on his. I'd still rather take the 4k car for a razz about.

I don't really care what people buy, but people are throwing opinions about because it's a bit chav spec... why not throw opinions about over mundane droll cars? Just making a point :) Much love.

Back
Top Bottom