Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
[TW]Fox;26806199 said:
Isn't it amazing that you lot are so busy arguing with each other about a subject so complex most of us could never hope to properly understand it that you've managed to miss the rather significant development today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28939350

how long will this last ?
a day
a week
a month
several months
anyone brave enough to say a year

place your bets:p

Soldato
You claimed nearly killing someone is as bad as killing them...i just pointed out for you that it isn't for the guy who didn't get murdered or his family or the other people who know him.

You're quite simply wrong.

... do I honestly need to spell everything out? Really, I'm sure you can put 2+2 together.

You said Hamas attempting and failing to kill Israeli citizens was "not as bad" as Israel, because Israel actually does kill Palestinian citizens.

It actually pains me to have to type this.

pains me to read it too...but look thats what you replied to

Anyway feel free to carry this particular convo on without me should you so wish.

Soldato
An Al Queda group is on the Border of Isreal. Wonder if they are wanting to invade, that's probably the goal of these groups after all.

Caporegime
Then to make it simple, if Palestinians stop "trying" to kill Israelis, then the Israelis could stop having to kill the Palestinians..

quick somebody ring the UN.

All they need to do to broker a ceasefire is tell them both to stop trying to kill each other.

Job Done. Crisis Over. Nobel Peace Prize to Wingman4415 :D

[TW]Fox;26806199 said:
Isn't it amazing that you lot are so busy arguing with each other about a subject so complex most of us could never hope to properly understand it that you've managed to miss the rather significant development today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28939350

They obviously listened to Wingman4415 :D

Caporegime
1000 bloody acres. Jesus! Looks like Bibi has a little trouble in trying to finance the recent war, costing over $2bn. I doubt it will be as difficult as the $6bn it will cost the Palestinians, and the 30 or so years it may take to rebuild with current restrictions.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
Im not even sure they are interested in going there but im hoping they will....besides im sure there must be a few tunnels left just incase.

Do you think an invasion by ISIS would lead to positive or negative outcomes for the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom