OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

Like i said. My DC2 sounds epic. Till this day i have not heard anything like it proper vtec scream :D Fun to drive for first hour then its not so much fun.
Once air catch is sorted and tuned we see some proper numbers. Oil is still crystal clear after 2000km of abuse since rebuild have not taken a drop !!!!
Silvia

ps. For interested ripped zeed under tshirt photo from yesterday :)
153.jpg
Running plus Cross-fit ftw :]
Gibbo looking good to shaved good amount of weight since i seen him last time. So BMW is faster :D

Last edited:
blue s2k that proves that there is no point of spending money on those engines. ONE HP GAIN :( to 241 at lest sounds nice :)
and lovely yellow no engine mods 240hp :D

Last edited:
I was impressed by the mondeo St diesel. Did sound good for a diesel. Great figures too.

Skaif I'm still laughing when you said "So you're the infamous blackhawk"

Haha, jokes!
My quote of the day went something like this
Blackhawk - "I'm happy with that ride height, suits the car!" referring to stock ride height on TTTDIFTW BLACKSMOKE EDITION
Skaif - "is that standard? Looks pretty low!"
Steeps - "That's cos of all his snacks in the boot"
:D

ThduBSh.jpg

268 when it was built, 268 eleven years later. Same torque figure too.

Seriously want to do something to it just for added sound now. Might rip out the small resonators/silencer/fakesecondcats in the exhaust and replace with some straight pipe.

image.jpg

That dip I have between 3.8krpm to 4.2krpm seems normal by looking at some comparisons online. I might get the vanos overhauled and look into some breathing mods.

Is 8500rpm safe? Guess not, spun a shell or about too. :(

Oh ****

Yeah it's not safe! ****ed as I asked if that's safe and he is like yes Rev it to limiter, 50 miles later getting rattles, engine runs so could be not big damage but oh **** :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom