OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

A good day, pleased with the power I made on the crappy turbo.
Nobody went to the pub though? We rocked up and there was nobody else there, superb lunch though.

Good to meet new folks and also catch up with friends :) And I'm happy with 240bhp and 260 lb-ft, a nice easy 40bhp over stock with the remap!

I had some stuff to do this afternoon so that's why I shot off rather than going to the pub.

Had gr8 time And i finaly know whats wrong. Guess setting up ignition with no marks on pulley sux :D But now i know i can advance it more :) Was more of an test dyno before ill get Hondata s300 andproper map doe summer time :)

Sounds sweet tho :D
Silvia won the day with that stock turbo and map 300bhp epic :D

i got silvia both s2k nathan. And rest on camera glasses :)

btw. Photo of me before i went on extreame diet like i said. Saved 35kgs of carbon since then :D
149.jpg

Last edited:
Great day lads, was good to meet everyone in person and out names to faces. Very pleased with making stock numbers of 268 considering the cars had years of use in that time.

Cheers chaps.

Dude! Can't believe how much weight you've lost!

Great day out. Not posted on here in ages and didn't run today, but nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones.

Great meeting everyone. Lord zed I had my stereo on full whack and could still hear your car :D. Sounds awesome. Thanks to mrk for coding my car with some U.S. Options. Only lost 7 horses over 13 years so happy with the result. Still to me it feels faster then what it dynod.

Wow quite a transformation! Also, I was wondering what that was on your face! Be good to see some clips. Anyone get the corsair on camera?
Here's the graph with that perfect power curve :D
QaVRzE0l.jpg RoJ83Ual.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom