***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Keep getting this error when I try and join Jester/Draguaossusu

163494671.png

I would guess some sort of driver issue for you mate?

------

I ran driver cleaner pro and display driver uninstaller then installed 337.50s. Still crashed. Tried updating to 350.12, still crashes.

Under-clocked core to -100, still crashes.

Yes, it must be a driver issue but every other game works without any crashing. Anyone else play this ever with a GTX 780Ti?

I ran driver cleaner pro and display driver uninstaller then installed 337.50s. Still crashed. Tried updating to 350.12, still crashes.

Under-clocked core to -100, still crashes.

Yes, it must be a driver issue but every other game works without any crashing. Anyone else play this ever with a GTX 780Ti?

I had a Ghz edition 780ti prior to my 980ti and had to do some hefty downclocking. From off the top of my head -40 cpu and -400 mem.

That was the only way I could run stable.

Couldn't use afterburner either as that caused D3D errors, there was a particular nvidia app I used to downclock that I can't remember as I'm not at my PC, sorry

I had a Ghz edition 780ti prior to my 980ti and had to do some hefty downclocking. From off the top of my head -40 cpu and -400 mem.

That was the only way I could run stable.

Couldn't use afterburner either as that caused D3D errors, there was a particular nvidia app I used to downclock that I can't remember as I'm not at my PC, sorry

No d3d errors, have tried -100 core, -400 memory and still crashed (bsod) machine_check_exception

850 watt corsair tx850 that coped with overclocked gtx670 sli fine. I have an overclocked i5@4ghz but ive had no other issues with that for years

Last edited:
Let me know if anyone can play this game with a 780 Ti

Thanks

I run SLI 770's but, I tested the game not long after release on a single 770 and it ran fan. I was actually able to run the same settings as SLI - almost everything up Max but the difference was the temp of that single card.

You will be fine with a ti

Ok
Played an hour or so. Completed the Los santos connection mission that is all sorts of busy.
Even got my mini gun warmed up.

No issues at all. So well chuffed with the patch...

I really hope everybody gets sorted out...

Back
Top Bottom