***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Had a quick 5-10 min play this morning and the game seems to be back to how it was before the patch, need to try some survivor rounds later to be sure though, hopefully the texture pop-in is also fixed....

This may have been covered, but GTA V originally had a benchmarking tool in the graphics menu.

I hadn't played for a while, and it's patched up to date on Steam now but the option has disappeared.

Did they remove it?

Well last night I wanted to just go around for a bike ride. Ended up being chased by someone in a helicopter, pretty annoying and had my vehicle destroyed about 3/4 times. I was just cruising along, stopping at lights, but all some want to do is cause havoc :(

Do you guys all play together? Think I might be willing you join you guys.

Me, (780Ti OC) and i think i'm the only user that has had zero problems running this game since launch! I'm running at the resolution below 4k and above 1440p (can't remember exact resolution). With most settings max.

Thanks - What drivers do you run, overclocked? Anything specific set in graphics options? (such as vsync set to on/off)

I would be interested to throw in another Nvidia card to see if it works.

Just gave the new patch a go and, while the performance is better for me, the dreaded polygon artifacts are back.

5D688E139C8346C1F7C7846D85A5E87AB5D6CC1D

725018FC75B354224632F3193FA2B497B0D6E610

Thus the game has become an unplayable mess for me once again.

During the stutter fest update it rarely did this. I'm not sure if my GPU is dying or not because this problem will persist despite putting the GPU core and memory clocks back to default. Funnily enough, this really started to become a problem since upgrading to a 2500k. I'll put that back to stock and try again later to see if there's any improvement.

Why not just play Single Player if you just want to cruise around?

Well because I don't have this bike in SP, plus it's nice being online :p also because I wanted to use my own character.

Go passive.

Doesn't work while in vehicles though?

I only cruise because I don't have anyone else to play with :rolleyes::(

Last edited:
I'm already in the crew, however I don't know how you guys all join up? Is everything just done through teamspeak?

I'll see about coming on tonight for a little, so welcome me with open arms :D

Most of us just use in game voice chat (or text).

Add other members to your friends list so you can see them online, then click their name and join their game. Best way to meet others is to accept any crew game invites, or send your own then add them.

I'm already in the crew, however I don't know how you guys all join up? Is everything just done through teamspeak?

I'll see about coming on tonight for a little, so welcome me with open arms :D

Add me up mate I'll be your friend :P

Chrissy.Jr

Also, my in game mic is broken for some reason so an OCUK TS server would be a good thing for me. That could be a place to check in as well to see who's already online and in game

Back
Top Bottom