• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Can someone help me out here. I've got the "tga" converter software to convert the heaven score so it can posted here. Trouble is, the original score file can only be opened using "3d builder" software and no matter what I do I can't get it to open in a file format that the tga converter software will recognise.
Any ideas?
Hopefully theres a solution that even a windows numpty like me can understand

Download infraview and just set it to associate with the files. From that application you can convert too.

Depending on the software you can usually open the editor/converter and drag and drop the file in or open it through the file menu or selection button in the program. The other option is to hold down shift and right mouse click on the file which should add an "open with..." option to the menu if it is already associated with 3D Builder.

i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz
KFA2 GeForce GTX 970 OC @ 1565/2000MHz

Score 1631

53hG2tB.jpg

Kaap, this is to replace the previous of 1600 points. Sorry for the extra work - turned out I could increase the memory after all and the artefacting must have been due to core frequency being at the limit.

Won't go higher than this - at 2100MHz memory all sorts of weird stuff starts happening. My Windows Power/Shut down option disappears. Afterburner sets +38380 :eek: on core and memory when I hit "apply" etc lol.

i7-4790k @ 4.7ghz
EVGA 980 Ti classified @ 1500/2000mhz

Score 2667

3msAspP.png

I can bench slightly higher on core and memory but its not firestrike or game stable so won't bother. Hopefully I can leave it at these settings

Couldnt resist :) ...

t5CokL2.png

Last edited:
Final Attempt as Heaven keeps crashing if I go higher (no artifacts or anything so might be related to my Processor/RAM OC??). anyway...

1568/4035

Score: 2781

dkdg22q.png

GPU 390X @1225/1750, CPU 6700k @4.5

ca992cbc64fc62ebcd1fabb053162ede.jpg

Final Attempt as Heaven keeps crashing if I go higher (no artifacts or anything so might be related to my Processor/RAM OC??). anyway...

1568/4035

Score: 2781

dkdg22q.png

Nice score :)

When mine crashes Heaven will either minimise and crash drivers or just appear to minimise

Nice score :)

When mine crashes Heaven will either minimise and crash drivers or just appear to minimise

Cheers; Gone back to my default FW and managed to get a stable 1500/4000 without any voltage increase just the power target to 110%, so I've asked on that site for a custom one with 1.28v & higher TDP limit & boost off which i'll load tomorrow and probably do more more pushing lol.

I can get through benchmarks with no extra voltage (heaven, valley, firestrike) but a few more are required for gaming it seems as they push the card more. There is a final fantasy benchmark which hammers the gpu though (will post link tomorrow)
I now have a 144% power target, +37mV, 1.21v set in bios 1500/4000 which seems stable. Will check proper voltage with multimeter tomorrow and see what its actually at (then maybe increase) to be honest i copied the power target table from another recommended bios so its at 144% incase the power is required (max)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom