The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Cant wait for the DLC, i have season pass on both Xbone and PC, im going to farm the cap on intel ready for Underground missions!

My gears trash right now but hardly any point doing anything with it just now as i expect a lot of better drops will be coming with Underground and also changes to weapons etc.

Getting excited now :)

Associate
yeah thats how i'm reading it, all the SMG's will get destroyed but other weapon types wont get touched.
Not destroyed, changed (crit chance will become crit damage). All other weapons will be rebalanced, gaining baked-in abilities (such as LMGs doing more damage to enemies out of cover, etc etc) and perhaps damage buffs. Some existing weapons may not get both of these, depending on how they're applied, so you'll be reliant on getting new drops.

...is what I think he's saying.

It's all aimed toward making all weapon types more feasible to stop everyone using the same bloody weapons.

Soldato
Associate
Not destroyed, changed (crit chance will become crit damage). All other weapons will be rebalanced, gaining baked-in abilities (such as LMGs doing more damage to enemies out of cover, etc etc) and perhaps damage buffs. Some existing weapons may not get both of these, depending on how they're applied, so you'll be reliant on getting new drops.

...is what I think he's saying.

It's all aimed toward making all weapon types more feasible to stop everyone using the same bloody weapons.

We were discussing existing weapons we already had, the change from crit chance to crit damage is a big nerf. SMG's wont be anywhere near as good as they are currently.

Associate
We were discussing existing weapons we already had, the change from crit chance to crit damage is a big nerf. SMG's wont be anywhere near as good as they are currently.

I addressed existing weapons. And SMGs have long been overpowered, everyone knows it, which is why everyone runs them, so they're long overdue a rebalance/nerf.

Edit: Also, thinking about it; it doesn't matter too much about which existing weapons get and don't get what with the weapons balancing pass because they'll be too low level very soon...

Last edited:
Soldato
Cant wait for the DLC, i have season pass on both Xbone and PC, im going to farm the cap on intel ready for Underground missions!

My gears trash right now but hardly any point doing anything with it just now as i expect a lot of better drops will be coming with Underground and also changes to weapons etc.

Do the double S&D's. I got 72 intel in around 1 hour yesterday and will do the same today to get to the cap.

The new gear set BPs, GS 268, Rank 40. How do you get rank 40? Does it come with reaching the new GS?

3 gear sets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUrq5ecZRo

4th one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MPZHfAlz0

New weapons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRmKHqAhBHg

Really looking to get the B.L.I.N.D set, along with the new SMG. Should get better results from the Flashbang, plus 100% weapon damage with 4 pieces. Loving it. :D

New rank 40 I believe is maybe underground rank?

In a few days I have already made 350k DZ funds/ 2 million credits(would have 3 million but rolled a few items
And have a lot of construction materials.

I think I might be able to triple that though before the patch if not more. I would like to have 150 of each crafting resource, but will probably come up short on electronics.

Will be online tonight around 7pm, anyone about and want to do DZ farming? I think I will be doing this all week tbh with a FL CM and CS in between for the weeklys

Soldato
Do the double S&D's. I got 72 intel in around 1 hour yesterday and will do the same today to get to the cap.

New rank 40 I believe is maybe underground rank?

In a few days I have already made 350k DZ funds/ 2 million credits(would have 3 million but rolled a few items
And have a lot of construction materials.

I think I might be able to triple that though before the patch if not more. I would like to have 150 of each crafting resource, but will probably come up short on electronics.

Will be online tonight around 7pm, anyone about and want to do DZ farming? I think I will be doing this all week tbh with a FL CM and CS in between for the weeklys

Will be on tonight for some DZ farmage as well if theres room ;)

Will also farm the double S&D's, i have 52 intel currently, caps 99 i believe?

Associate
The big question that will answer that is "can we get the old gearsets in the new higher gearscore"

Yes, we can. We saw all the new sets in 191, 214, 240, 268. Which means it works vice versa as well - I have mentioned this before which you might have overlooked? ;)

so our old existing LMGs won't get the new buff.

FFS i've got a few with really good rolls I've been holding onto for exactly this reason.

Nowhere does it say that; it's merely your interpretation and I don't see it. It might be that a third talent becomes fixed for each (new) weapon type (see: the new talents shown for their specific weapon types; that makes sense).

Unless they've renamed intel to Directive Intel it's going to be a different type of intel. However; the devs did say the intel used in Underground is the same as that for HVTs.

The new gear set BPs, GS 268, Rank 40. How do you get rank 40? Does it come with reaching the new GS?

Really looking to get the B.L.I.N.D set, along with the new SMG. Should get better results from the Flashbang, plus 100% weapon damage with 4 pieces. Loving it. :D

By playing Underground you get to rank 40. It's called Underground Rank :)

Me too! I'm fearful they might ~halve the 4 piece bonus though :/ The 100% weapon DMG is a talent on the rifle, not the set, bear that in mind. I'll be buying that weapon first thing though, 204, 229 I don't care. The 100% pulse DMG increase, does it stack on top of your regular pulse + Precision (talent)? That paired with the Blind rifle makes me teary eyed with joy; it's pure elation!

==

Has anyone ever seen a solid black weapon skin? I know you can have no mod on, which makes some look a bit plastic. Google yielded nothing.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, we can. We all saw the new sets in 191, 214, 240, 268. Which means it works vice versa as well - I have mentioned this before which you might have overlooked? ;)

I overlooked that, so thanks F34R - glad that is confirmed as I was worried the old sets would no longer be applicable for max GS

Nowhere does it say that; it's merely your interpretation and I don't see it. It might be that a third talent becomes fixed for each (new) weapon type (see: the new talents shown for their specific weapon types; that makes sense).

Unless they've renamed intel to Directive Intel it's going to be a different type of intel. However; the devs did say the intel used in Underground is the same as that for HVTs.

Either way, it is good for everyone to get max intel just in case. I reckon they are renaming it though

By playing Underground you get to rank 40. It's called Underground Rank :)

Me too! I'm fearful they might ~halve the 4 piece bonus though :/ The 100% weapon DMG is a talent on the rifle, not the set, bear that in mind. I'll be buying that weapon first thing though, 204, 229 I don't care. The 100% pulse DMG increase, does it stack on top of your regular pulse + Precision (talent)? That paired with the Blind rifle makes me teary eyed with joy; it's pure elation!

me too, it looks mental :)
==

Has anyone ever seen a solid black weapon skin? I know you can have no mod on, which makes some look a bit plastic. Google yielded nothing.

don't think it exists :( unfortunately

Gonna farm all week as well so will be around all week :)

Awesome, will see you tonight then. We can always put a CM CS/FL in between if we get bored lol

Associate

I'd put money on it ;) All existing weapons will not be altered a part from smg's which the Crit chance will change to crit damage.

We will find out on Thursday :D

My last night for farming tonight before the patch, don't mind doing FL CM if Gamble wants a Holster xD

Caporegime

Its not going to be removing peoples existing 3rd talent.

I'd be willing to bet cold hard cash that's what it means. I think they'll probably be able to change existing SMGs bonus from crit chance to crit damage since those guns already have that attribute set. Its just a change in the database

old guns never had that type of bonus so they won't be applying them. We'll wait and see tomorrow but You know what's coming ;)

I'd put money on it ;) All existing weapons will not be altered a part from smg's which the Crit chance will change to crit damage.

We will find out on Thursday :D

My last night for farming tonight before the patch, don't mind doing FL CM if Gamble wants a Holster xD

agreed. I've not seen the database but hearing them warn that some can't be appled retrospectively makes it easy to predict what's going to happen. Still, at least I can carry over my combination of mods to my next post 1.3 RPK drop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom