The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent friend request.

I should be about then, if not, I'll be on later in the afternoon.

My stats aren't that great so unless yours are god level, we'll need 1-2 more people :p

EAYUeFah.png.jpg

I have 2 alts that need to do the HVT weeklys, topped up my intel on all 4 last night.

Add me, should be around most of the day. Gam35t3r

I meant that on the new weapons the third talent might be a fixed one.

But they'd have to create a new talent of "plus 30 damage out of cover for LMGs" meaning your opportunity to roll deadly / brutal etc.. would be removed.

No way are they going to do that when SMGs already have that crit chance inherently built in. They are just going to give that built in bonus to all guns (like headshot damage for marksman rifles) but can't apply it retrospectively because of database issues.

At a guess I'm betting that changing SMGs is easy as you don't need to apply a new column. You just replace every value of + crit chance to + crit damage. Applying a new column to all the hundreds of millions of existing guns would take absolutely ages. Updating the new drop table is dead easy as all the drops will be generated off one master table of possible rolls which will likely only need a couple of rows updating with the new column.

Last edited:
Nex - HVT's in my opinion is a waste of time,they nerfed them so badly,that 99.99% you will get lone star crap,im not doing them anymore,except weekly HVT's,but if you want do them for some strange reason let me know :)

should be able to get 2 more

Looks like we got a full group :D

I have 2 alts that need to do the HVT weeklys, topped up my intel on all 4 last night.

Add me, should be around most of the day. Gam35t3r

Already got you on my friends list :)

Nex im online bud,just going to pick kids from school around 2,then will be in game,up to anything

Cool.

So all be on sometime between 2-2.30 then?

Edit:

Yeah Mario, I am not too bothered on the items, only want to do them to get some phoenix credits etc.

I'd put money on it ;) All existing weapons will not be altered a part from smg's which the Crit chance will change to crit damage.

We will find out on Thursday :D

My last night for farming tonight before the patch, don't mind doing FL CM if Gamble wants a Holster xD

I cba with getting new gear before the patch anymore lol. But it breaks up the farming, will just sell everything or deconstruct.

Nex - HVT's in my opinion is a waste of time,they nerfed them so badly,that 99.99% you will get lone star crap,im not doing them anymore,except weekly HVT's,but if you want do them for some strange reason let me know :)

Quick money :) Although HM CS is a good earner!!

I cba with getting new gear before the patch anymore lol. But it breaks up the farming, will just sell everything or deconstruct.

I can't be arsed buying/crafting anything either. I regret getting the M44 & AUG bp's; that almost halve a million DZ right there lol. If we get higher Power Level weapon and geard mods that'd be great, will cost me another dime (until 1.4...? :D :p ) but that's the purpose of a loot game in development eh :cool:

I would like the option to redo your character itself (looks and gender and what not).

Last edited:
I can't be arsed buying/crafting anything either. I regret getting the M44 & AUG bp's; that almost halve a million DZ right there lol. If we get higher Power Level weapon and geard mods that'd be great, will cost me another dime (until 1.4...? :D :p ) but that's the purpose of a loot game in development eh :cool:

I would like the option to redo your character itself (looks and gender and what not).

Well I mean the better gear you have now the easier it would be for u to max out after the patch :D

At least the AUG bp gave me a near top basd spec AUG that havd brutal ob 3rd slot that I can use in my dz tact build :D

I think I'm done with my pre-1.3 build. I was hoping to squeeze out a bit more dps and stamina, but in typical RNG style, I can't seem to hit the numbers I'm looking for.

My build as it stands at the moment -

With my primary weapon equipped (Base of ops Aug)

60% Hit chance (For what it's presently worth...)
148% Crit Hit damage
75% Armour Mitigation
110% Head shot damage

293k DPS (228 secondary - SOCOM)
376K Toughness

4 x Strikers, 3 x Sentry

The dps winds up to about 550k+, which is very useful. I'm going to continue crafting mods in the hope of hitting 300k dps and 400k. I think I'm being a bit ocd with my stats, because having them so close to the target figures is annoying:D

I think I'm done with my pre-1.3 build. I was hoping to squeeze out a bit more dps and stamina, but in typical RNG style, I can't seem to hit the numbers I'm looking for.

My build as it stands at the moment -

With my primary weapon equipped (Base of ops Aug)

60% Hit chance (For what it's presently worth...)
148% Crit Hit damage
75% Armour Mitigation
110% Head shot damage

293k DPS (228 secondary - SOCOM)
376K Toughness

4 x Strikers, 3 x Sentry

The dps winds up to about 550k+, which is very useful. I'm going to continue crafting mods in the hope of hitting 300k dps and 400k. I think I'm being a bit ocd with my stats, because having them so close to the target figures is annoying:D

How do you manage to get dps and toughness so high, I can't do one without losing the other

I spent weeks in DZ06 looting gear until I had bits with the stats I wanted, then I recalibrated them over and over at a cost of millions of credits until I hit cap. I also have five sockets in which I have placed stam and firearms mods. Still working on hitting cap with them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom