The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
75% Armour.

Not sure why everyone keeps misusing the word mitigation. Damage mitigation or armour, not both.

I will indulge you: if you look in the menu it says % armor mitigation. I will indulge you further: it's rather shorthand and means to say % mitigation the armor does. Happy we can give this rest now and let people call it what the devs named it :)

@ Tek: 4 Striker's and 3 Sentry's? Nice stats though :cool: loving the crit stats too! I'll be running with a pulse come 1.3 to get back the chance. Hoping to top it and dmg with upcoming gear.

I went from 9K skill power to 21K and it's worth it. I can't do without it now.

I will try 4 piece Blind with 2 piece Sentry's and 2 piece Striker's and see what works best. Is there a crit dmg cap? 2 piece Final Measure will remain in the pack, epic combo with Blind in my opinion and useful too!

Request to all posting pics: please use spoiler tags because when not it becomes unreadable on a mobile :)

But they'd have to create a new talent of "plus 30 damage out of cover for LMGs" meaning your opportunity to roll deadly / brutal etc.. would be removed.

No way are they going to do that when SMGs already have that crit chance inherently built in. They are just going to give that built in bonus to all guns (like headshot damage for marksman rifles) but can't apply it retrospectively because of database issues.

At a guess I'm betting that changing SMGs is easy as you don't need to apply a new column. You just replace every value of + crit chance to + crit damage. Applying a new column to all the hundreds of millions of existing guns would take absolutely ages. Updating the new drop table is dead easy as all the drops will be generated off one master table of possible rolls which will likely only need a couple of rows updating with the new column.

Good post! And it does make more sense than what I thought. I'm still hoping they won't make all of our current weapons obsolete; that would be the absolute worst thing to do. In other words; I'm hoping we're reading too much into it, but their cryptic information isn't hopeful I agree.

I seem to have an issues with boss drops. It started with Cs yesterday, i wasnt getting boss drops when completing the mission but once the mission was replayed and we reached the helicopter the drops appeared where they should have been. Now its happening with HVTs/HRTs, except im just getting no drops at all lol

LVOAC with deadly,brutal,fierce..just wonder why i couldnt get good chit before and now when 1.3 just behind corner im getting good stuff :(

Good post! And it does make more sense than what I thought. I'm still hoping they won't make all of our current weapons obsolete; that would be the absolute worst thing to do. In other words; I'm hoping we're reading too much into it, but their cryptic information isn't hopeful I agree.

the 229 weapons we all assume will have higher base damage anyway because level 35 npc's will be no joke so even if people have a nice smg with passive base crit chance they will want to change it soon enough if they wish to survive.

I just hope that there will be a new GS DZ bracket as those without the DLC will get slaughtered against the new higher gear score players especially if they are running gear sets that they cannot even obtain.

[PSA] Changes to weapons incoming in 1.3
Hi everyone,

In putting together patch notes, it's become clear that there are specific changes coming to the weapons that will impact some existing weapons. Some of the changes will only apply to weapons dropped after the update. There will be more information about this on Thursday in the State of the Game but it might be worth holding on to those crafting materials for now. Just thought you should know.

Cheers,

Hamish

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...apons-incoming-in-1-3?p=11783936#post11783936

Last edited:
the 229 weapons we all assume will have higher base damage anyway because level 35 npc's will be no joke so even if people have a nice smg with passive base crit chance they will want to change it soon enough if they wish to survive.

I just hope that there will be a new GS DZ bracket as those without the DLC will get slaughtered against the new higher gear score players especially if they are running gear sets that they cannot even obtain.

Exactly. I can see most SMG players moving over to AR soon enough.

I mean for example, there is an AR coming out with 12k base damage, and almost 1000RPM....UNMODDED :O that is just an absolute facemelter.

*Disclaimer - have no idea where I saw it, was a youtube video.

Its funny how people get used to certain builds.

Reason I say this is I got a new sentrys mask drop tonight that would push DPS up to 265k with 12.5k aug damage, and 53.4k M44 damage...but it would drop my toughness to 388k (just for stamina, not for armour) I notice a big difference going from tanktician to DPS, but maybe its just because I have gotten used to running around with 611k toughness and chucking stickies around and smart cover

I might give it a run tomorrow to see what its like anyway, can always swap it out if needs be.

Epic evening tonight. I said goodbye to the group, left it then all of a sudden there were rogues everywhere lol! So joined the group again and ended up going manhunt! :D

Will be on tomorrow usual time again, cheers guys

can I just confirm that the sentry holster and backpack drop from incursions hard?

been farming the CS and FL on hard but had nether of them drop. These are the last two yellows I need to replace

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...apons-incoming-in-1-3?p=11783936#post11783936

Now Hamish tells us, two days after Friday night and everybody has been crafting :p bit yeah, it's I didn't craft anything. You think they will apply the new bonuses to the blueprints already purchased?

Very true, yes! The ammo cap needs to seriously raised as it is currently already too low for Lvl 34 NPCs. Speaking of which, I wish massive could increase the difficulty by something other than raising the NPC level (again, they take the easy way out imo). Funny because right before E3 they said they weren't raising the NPC level... They seem to do a lot of things they said they weren't, my trust in them has gone down by 60-70% actually ;)

Anyway, good point about the bracket alright. Although I cba with DZ 06 Lvl 35 NPCs - not that I cannot handle it, just wishing for some variation :)

Anyone knows how many new weapons are coming?

can I just confirm that the sentry holster and backpack drop from incursions hard?

been farming the CS and FL on hard but had nether of them drop. These are the last two yellows I need to replace

https://division.zone/items/gear-sets/

I mean for example, there is an AR coming out with 12k base damage, and almost 1000RPM....UNMODDED :O that is just an absolute facemelter.

That would be the Blind System Battle Rifle - the only new AR shown together with the G36, unless I missed something and then I really want to know because assault rifles are my favourite!

Last edited:

Someone has seemingly stole all the sentrys from the incursions lol!! I was running a few yesterday and was getting tacticians and strikers!

Supply drops in the DZ have given me more sentrys over the last week than FL has.

Also, CS only drops Pred and hunters fyi - but its good for 204 weapons.

EDIT: There is no ammo cap technically as you can roll it into your gear but most people (for the obvious reasons including myself) would roll something more useful considering that the lone star and police backpack glitch still exists.

But regardless, 600 as a base is FAR too low!

Someone has seemingly stole all the sentrys from the incursions lol!! I was running a few yesterday and was getting tacticians and strikers!

Supply drops in the DZ have given me more sentrys over the last week than FL has.

Also, CS only drops Pred and hunters fyi - but its good for 204 weapons.

EDIT: There is no ammo cap technically as you can roll it into your gear but most people (for the obvious reasons including myself) would roll something more useful considering that the lone star and police backpack glitch still exists.

But regardless, 600 as a base is FAR too low!

I've had striker gear from CS on 2occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom