• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

SAPPHIRE RX 480 NITRO NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (WORLD FIRST) !!!

Associate
If you're sticking with that monitor you probably made the right call, there doesn't seem to be much the 480/1060 can't do up to and including 1440p. If I'm honest with my likely upgrade schedule I'm probably fine too, although time flies, my 1920*1200 monitor is so 2008 it could die any time.

Last edited:
Associate
Yesterday i knew i wouldn't be in the first lot that i might as well do some other upgrades while i am waiting.
So went and ordered a new case (Carbide 800c)+ Corsair RMi 850 80+ Gold. At least i get to reassemble my current lot.
So it will be sat waiting for me. Might as well install windows 10 Just so i can play Doom with the R290x in at the same time lol.

OcUK Staff
OP
Absolutely beautiful card.

Agreed I think I have to say this Nitro is the best looking card of all time, when I got my sample I was impressed by how clean and high-end it looks, then I held it and it also feels solid as well.

Sapphire have nailed it, the sales show this as RX 480 Nitro 8G OC is our best selling card of all time for the time window it has being online, if the sales remain it will outsell our best selling SKU of all time which was the MSI 970 Gaming which sold close to 10,000 units in the 2 years it was available.

The Sapphire has a cracking start as it is already beyond 1000 units and sales momentum in last 48hrs is actually increasing because several reviews have being published that are all raving about how amazing it is.

So we are pushing to get this card to sell 10,000+ units within year 1. :)

Back
Top Bottom