• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Associate
Here is my picture of the TITAN X. Ignore the cables, it is just a temp system until my Caselabs SMA8 arrives this month. Been delayed twice already :(. Great card though :D

28jwrww.jpg

Associate
So the Nvidia product purchase page does not cater for customers from Rep of Ireland.

They list Ireland as a country choice for your address details but there is no corresponding entry on the shipping estimate choice drop down list and consequently you are given an error saying that your address cannot be verified. This is the same regardless of going via the default (Digital River) or Paypal. I cannot believe they didn't make sure the online order form was tested properly.

When I called the customer service number it was the usual offshore low quality experience that seems to be the norm for so many companies these days and after 10 minutes of spelling out my details I gave up in frustration.

Am very annoyed...

:(

I honestly want to scream at the moronic customer support response that I received from Digital River. They are just awful.

I had sent a detailed email to Nvidia customer support highlighting the error on the web-form re not being able to select Ireland in the 'shipping estimate' drop down choice list even though the UK Nvidia site is supposed to cater for sales to my country - Problem being because of this bug you cannot complete the transaction and it forces you to either empty your basket or sit there looking at a 'We cannot verify your address error' on screen with no possibility to rectify it.

The response I got back was almost robotic it was so scripted. It managed to overlook all of the problem description I provided to the degree that I have to wonder if it was read properly and understood?

Thank you for contacting the online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The online store ships to most countries, with the exception of those
with trade sanctions in place with the United States. To verify if the
online store ships to your location, place the product you would like to
purchase in the shopping cart and check the list of available countries
in the dropdown menu.

Sincerely,
(Name deleted)
online store
Customer Service
[email protected]

This is an example of the the worst kind of customer service, they did not help one bit. In fact Digital River just cost Nvidia (their employer) the purchase price of a Titan X - $1200

For the record this same 'bug' should also prevent customers from The Czech Republic from buying a Titan X also. And Digital River couldn't care less. I'm sure Nvidia would love to know but there is no way to contact them, only Digital River... Utter nonsense.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Last edited:
Soldato
I honestly want to scream at the moronic customer support response that I received from Digital River. They are just awful.

I had sent a detailed email to Nvidia customer support highlighting the error on the web-form re not being able to select Ireland in the 'shipping estimate' drop down choice list even though the UK Nvidia site is supposed to cater for sales to my country - Problem being because of this bug you cannot complete the transaction and it forces you to either empty your basket or sit there looking at a 'We cannot verify your address error' on screen with no possibility to rectify it.

The response I got back was almost robotic it was so scripted. It managed to overlook all of the problem description I provided to the degree that I have to wonder if it was read properly and understood?

This is an example of the the worst kind of customer service, they did not help one bit. In fact Digital River just cost Nvidia (their employer) the purchase price of a Titan X - $1200

For the record this same 'bug' should also prevent customers from The Czech Republic from buying a Titan X also. And Digital River couldn't care less. I'm sure Nvidia would love to know but there is no way to contact them, only Digital River... Utter nonsense.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Surprised lots had changed since I contacted Nvidia technical support complaint about Nvidia custom resolutions not worked with drivers on my old LCDTV then Nvidia engineer replied all my messages and weeks later my issue was fixed in beta driver. :D

You could try Nvidia support live chat?

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch

Associate
Hi mates.

As I said, wrote to Nvidia directly telling them I didn't receive my card after purchasing it on release date at 14:30 english hour, while some of you did receive it even purchasing later, and Nvidia just replied me asking for information about this matter.

So, could any of you that ordered after 14:30 august 2nd and received the card, give me please more details on your purchases to send to Nvidia???

Just your order number and first name would be enough via pm.

This is what Nvidia replied:

Dear Víctor,

Thank you for contacting the NVIDIA online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced about this matter.

Please provide us some details about products being sent to others who purchased the product after you did and being shipped out, so that we can further investigate on it.

Our company is doing its best to ensure all our customers orders are fulfilled.

We will ensure that you will receive a separate notification email when your order ships.

To view your order's shipping status, please log in to our customer service page:

Sincerely,
Bryan Gilbert L.
NVIDIA online store
Customer Service
[email protected]
Email ID: 32047216

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Here is my picture of the TITAN X. Ignore the cables, it is just a temp system until my Caselabs SMA8 arrives this month. Been delayed twice already :(. Great card though :D

28jwrww.jpg

Welcome and on TROH.:)

The Roll of Honour.

LdDula5.jpg

Date 07/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, SherlockHobz, Link
Date 06/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Scorpuk, Link
Date 06/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, dancook, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Born_2_Kill_83, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, DmitryD, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, occuda, Link
Date 05/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Kaapstad, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Wulfster, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, whyscotty, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, waspy88, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Combat Fighter, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, danielanthony, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, dshalky, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Vore, Link
Date 04/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, spiralz, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Starvald, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, Cosimo, Link
Date 03/08/2016, Make NVidia Founders Edition, blasterbolt, Link

To get on the Roll of Honour all you have to do is post a pic with your user name on it of your Pascal Titan X.​

Associate
Just wanted to ask how these cards would compare to the quadro p6000 which I'm assuming is fully unlocked and has 3860 Cuda cores, whereas the titan has two cores disabled. The performance difference is 10.9 tflops on the titan vs 12tflops on the quadro,

would that translate as the quadro having a 10% performance gain over the titan. Just saw the price $4k, hardly worth if that's the case as the titans are expensive enough anyway and don't even scale in price vs the performance gains of the 1080

Caporegime
Hi mates.

As I said, wrote to Nvidia directly telling them I didn't receive my card after purchasing it on release date at 14:30 english hour, while some of you did receive it even purchasing later, and Nvidia just replied me asking for information about this matter.

So, could any of you that ordered after 14:30 august 2nd and received the card, give me please more details on your purchases to send to Nvidia???

Just your order number and first name would be enough via pm.

This is what Nvidia replied:

Dear Víctor,

Thank you for contacting the NVIDIA online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced about this matter.

Please provide us some details about products being sent to others who purchased the product after you did and being shipped out, so that we can further investigate on it.

Our company is doing its best to ensure all our customers orders are fulfilled.

We will ensure that you will receive a separate notification email when your order ships.

To view your order's shipping status, please log in to our customer service page:

Sincerely,
Bryan Gilbert L.
NVIDIA online store
Customer Service
[email protected]
Email ID: 32047216

Ordered Thurs 4th August at 4.26pm order #12621104959, dispatched Friday, received this morning.

Oh and best add me to the TROH :D

image url

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom