• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Today received a mail from Nvidia talking about august 9th:

Dear V,

Thank you for contacting the NVIDIA online store.

We show that your order is being processed for shipment and the Estimated restock date of this product is on 8/9/16. You will receive a separate notification email when your order ships.

To view your order's shipping status, please log in to our customer service
page:

But some of you received the card in spite of being said the same about 9, didnt you???

I ordered august 2nd at 14:27 english hour and received the confirmation mail at 14:40...

Today received a mail from Nvidia talking about august 9th:

Dear V,

Thank you for contacting the NVIDIA online store.

We show that your order is being processed for shipment and the Estimated restock date of this product is on 8/9/16. You will receive a separate notification email when your order ships.

To view your order's shipping status, please log in to our customer service
page:

But some of you received the card in spite of being said the same about 9, didnt you???

I ordered august 2nd at 14:27 english hour and received the confirmation mail at 14:40...

I got the same email a day after mine had been delivered, and I'm sure some people who even ordered in the uk on the 3rd have had their cards.

So you should have had yours mate?

It seems digital river have made a right mess of the launch.

I think as the USA site ran out of stock but not the UK, the call centre in the Philippines got it mixed up and we're giving info out to us that was meant for the USA punters. :rolleyes:

I'm may be wrong like.......

I got the same email a day after mine had been delivered, and I'm sure some people who even ordered in the uk on the 3rd have had their cards.

So you should have had yours mate?

It seems digital river have made a right mess of the launch.

I think as the USA site ran out of stock but not the UK, the call centre in the Philippines got it mixed up and we're giving info out to us that was meant for the USA punters. :rolleyes:

I'm may be wrong like.......

I ordered 2 cards the day after launch in the UK and they turned up.

I waited a day to give other people the chance to get their orders in first.

It's not been very well publicised but the latest patch for total war war hammer enabled mgpu mode in dx12 with no sli needed. You will need to enable the steam beta client and set the mgpu flag in the total war preferences file to switch it on.

The percentage difference will be higher than 30% easy once these cards get on water with full blocks and voltage control/modded bios.

We've only just scratched the surface so far and it's still amazing!

The best is yet to come.

I'm looking forward to my EK block turning up . . . :D

Doubt it, we might see 2.1ghz on cherry chips but beyond that it's gonna be a hard mod and ln2. 1080 classy needs all that to get to 2.5ghz.

What water will fix is the clock dips and even out the power consumption.

Did you manage to source a 4 way HBM bridge?

No you have to use the ordinary ones that EVGA and others make but they are fine.

At the moment the Pascal Titan drivers only support 2 way SLI but that will change with the next driver update which will include the 1080s and 4 way support.

368.81 which has 4 way support does not work with the Titans.

Seeing as you guys all have yours, just wondering, reading a few posts talking about the 9th being the restock date.

Ordered Mine on the 5th before 2 pm, had the confirmation of the order, and when I check its sitting at processing, and beneath that "boxed shipment".

It's still saying in stock, with that in mind, it should be say the 10th?

Just wondering about the experiences, seems some came early, some had no confirmation of shipping ect

Back
Top Bottom