• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal Titan X and XP Owners Thread

Associate
Why the hell are you taking pictures of your monitor with a tablet?

Take a screenshot, easier and much better quality.

It's showing fps mainly not 4k beauty shots & it's the quickest way using a tablet for posting at speed, apologies for the quality & not being hidden, just wanted to share my excitement asap for 4k gaming on the new titan.

Associate
although a shameless epeen display :o....

I'm not sure apart from quietness how much farther the waterblocks are going to take us unless we get a bios / volt mod??

chuffed with the score though :cool:

274IQBfj2K6kzHeXrNpw3rzObM-SOt7fCjRLXPeJIG2Az3fZXb4z_LlhGsubuJOz7KOfosKHE5rHrS5j7J7CJmPVRcQLkcpqRQYV2kMObXd-WqpYlQz4bxOAhXa8TeeXhYtN9OG0R-ZoWoOs7zRqsJiXnZP2HVQMBlPwSqrqgi5Sp-aLhPIclF1N6q0ku7ZraLPb9vKkrYjg2Jf_9Cd1WgRX-As4qxAkBLmbC0YPkn2FNtX_lXcjfT9rXyCh73cum8kh9lcepEwB2o1siUd8WJ2u-NBg3H4Z9mca7ST-LSjxzi-9b_peLP198mfz45LP_L5E3pfdwpzArNNm8n2BQsoX9T_d3r8PtspOL68d3sDfs-MFc36-l8XzeUznG6RIbrtpAXQQAFPItkhLhtJQ5SnLtdNMJeYBQ-NT41hCk8kK-UcXwakX0ClO8aqIe0yst-nAeiO8beEGI5RQ2cF3mL8kwOR5o1kIHnMX6ecvkj7GWeFjM38h5ikNhtLnfZCxwQO9s6_uYEDFqMgjucYkWIpWYRzSaFTpX_3LpejpRSF7O6qglzlWt913xddkhFQieBx2KTnc3fTXJTNV2g56T7gwj33C9dI=w1855-h769-no

Last edited:
Soldato
It's showing fps mainly not 4k beauty shots & it's the quickest way using a tablet for posting at speed, apologies for the quality & not being hidden, just wanted to share my excitement asap for 4k gaming on the new titan.

ADD SPOILER TAGS TO SCREENSHOTS

Associate
Anyone with any ideas why they locked the voltage on the TX? Mine it hitting 1980/2000 on 195+ core 400 + mem with a 95% fan curve and hitting 72 max . Pretty cool room temps atm tbh though.Cant wait for a voltage boost bios !

Associate
I am getting similar results... Anything above +195 kills the FS Ultra bench. I am getting temps no higher than 60 though.... not really sure what the deal is...

I am also having a strange issue with my SLI setup, as the card in PCIE_4 is being seen as Card 1 and the one in PCIE_1 as Card 2.

I am now concerned that either a) I need to move the second card to slot 3 in order to sort the sequence out or b) the board is buggered.

Any ideas on either of the above?

Cheers
Ras

Soldato
I now have a dilemma - ordered, and then cancelled, but it has been delivered to my home address. I am in London house sitting at the mo. I shall feel awfully tempted to keep it now, oh gawd, decisions, decisions.

If I do decide to keep it I will have to re order a block for it as well.:eek::o

What to do???????

Mark

Associate
This is the second best delivery I'll get all year! (I'm due a baby next month and I'm told that has to be #1... just).

Get me on the RoH please (I want all the benefits possible!)

Last edited:
Associate
Today Digital River phoned me to tell me that in 24-48 hours it should be shipping. Seems they mistook spanish orders from 2-3 august!!! Pfffff

If I could buy it elsewhere I would cancel my order, Nvidia and Digital River are not serious, at least speaking of spanish orders!!!

:(

Vore

V

Vore

Blocks from EK next week, urgh, at last, so tell me, if we want to use the reference backplate do we use the Nvidia screws for the EK block?

Back
Top Bottom