Show Us Your Motors!

Where do you live? Around here the police would have your guts for that!

I live in stoke but I go all over the country to car shows, I got pulled with a group on the evo triangle a few months ago, got told off but I just fitted my plate and they left me off. Also had two police offices come over to me at a petrol station but they just wanted a look at my car lol

Last edited:
Out in the Clio at Bedford for the first time :)

14053830_10153855463673004_363847609105250626_o.jpg

New purchase

vj2AUn4.jpg

7C7ZLey.jpg

ZatE0Wp.jpg

VCFLYvd.jpg

WFfj4gz.jpg

Ib273R9.jpg

pRIAjbD.jpg

nR4yE9b.jpg

Zs5uOzt.jpg

2010 Jaguar XJ 5.0 Portfolio on 30000 miles.

The drive home was lovely. It's only 380bhp rather than the 500 of the Supersport but it will still do 0-60 in 5.4 seconds and it's utterly silent inside. The exhaust actually sounds pretty raspy with the windows open though.

Stereo is absolutely epic.

As expected the infotainment controls are garbage. Touchscreen is slow and cumbersome. However, once music is playing it's all forgotten.
I looked at a few LCI 7 series and just couldn't find one with the right options that was at a sensible price. There was one from BMW that I very nearly bought as it had a lot of choice options such as adaptive LED lights, full digital dash, soft-close doors, comfort seats etc but the stock stereo just wasn't good enough for me. Also, I just felt the Jag drives better with more feedback. The BMW would have been significantly newer though with a lot more miles on its clock.
TBH it's not the best large exec by a long shot but it ticks the boxes for me.
So, a purchace more from the heart than the head I think.

Back
Top Bottom